Favorite 60's headsculpt that you think has been overlooked

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
There are a LOT of popular sculpts out there. The slew of Fords, Stallones, Willis', Schwarzeneggers, Craigs, etc.....leave plenty of room for the overlooked stars [or "B-movie" stars] of yesterday.
To that end I am wondering what character from the 1960's YOU feel have been most overlooked and deserve to be immortalized in 1:6?
They can be from TV or film.

Godfather was 1972. :wink1:

for-a-few-dollars-more-03-800-75.jpg

No official Eastwood, but there have been plenty of custom Eastwood sculpts (there have been a few McQueens, as well, including an official one from Triad). Howzabout James Garner or James Coburn?

i have asked or emailed hot toys enough about making steve mcqueen an icon figure..they still have not completed the james dean icon series..east of eden is the last one they need to do....
dustin hoffman from the graduate would be cool

James Coburn (i.e. OUR MAN FLINT, IN LIKE FLINT)
Robert Vaughn (MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E.)
David McCallum (MAN FROM U.N.C.L.E.)
Patrick McGoohan (SECRET AGENT MAN/DANGER MAN)
James Garner (MAVERICK)

Connery Bond would make a great Hot Toys figure.

Anyone from the Dirty Dozen (especially Lee Marvin and Charles Bronson) would be great, as would Steve McQueen from the Great Escape.

And I know it's from the fifties, but Toshiro Mifune from the Seven Samurai is high on my want list...

Back