fav predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does shake abit when I open mine as well, but he's pretty sturdy in that pose. He's never toppled over or anything and I open my detolf pretty frequently. The whip does an amzing job of supporting him too.

yea mine is on carpet, but its more the wolf himself he doesnt stand well at all on his own feet, his legs are loose and dont hold up, thats how it was out of the box. has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

yeah, all my detolf's are on a carpet as well. For some reason, my Pred Detolf looked a little crooked so I put some cardboard underneath it, so that might be helping from too much shaking too.

I have another Wolf displayed at my office in the same pose, but he's on my desk in the same pose and neither one seem to have any loose leg problems, although the one at work does have a loose right bicep

here is my Fav.

hottoysinstructions086.jpg

he is the leader of my clan.

For me It will most likly be the new P1.....Not counting him..... choppa I realy like the skulls he has on plus the blades.....I dont care that he is a lil top heavy I got him to stand just fine........

Wolf is my fav just bc he's a badass
But as far a design I like the original preds looks

P2 Elder for me,he just looks how a pred is suppose to to look imo,simply amazing detail.

But i need to see the original pred in hand,certainly looks promising from proto pics!!

It's got to be P2 - ornate skin patterns, great arsenal, lots of character.

LW-P2a.jpg

Back