Fatal Police Motorcycle Crash During Funeral Procession

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It had that amazing plot twist where the cop wanted to show off his custom semi-automatic rifle.

You don't expect that from police. I gasped a little.

See I didn't like that part. The character seemed unrealistic. And the character development was weak to say the least. I mean, who is this cop? What's his motivation? His hopes and dreams!? I didn't get any of that from the story. Overall I'm going to have to give CLU's story a thumbs down.

See I didn't like that part. The character seemed unrealistic. And the character development was weak to say the least. I mean, who is this cop? What's his motivation? His hopes and dreams!? I didn't get any of that from the story. Overall I'm going to have to give CLU's story a thumbs down.

:monkey2:monkey2

Yup this is a better and more interesting place when I'm around.

Tr5UI.gif

I hope Clu's story never makes it to the big screen ..it will only end up a failure and disrespect the original source material.

You're right. I liked Sucker Punch better. He should try the same story with hot crazy girls and see if that helps.

I was just in my local gun store talking with a couple uniformed cops about this incident. One was even nice enough to go out to his squad car and get his AR to show me how he had it customized.

I was like "WTF does that have to do with a motorcycle crash during a funeral procession?"

The cop just smiled, put on some shades, and gave me the thumbs up. That's when the explosion happened...

I was just in my local gun store talking with a couple uniformed cops about this incident. One was even nice enough to go out to his squad car and get his AR to show me how he had it customized.

I was like "WTF does that have to do with a motorcycle crash during a funeral procession?"

The cop just smiled, put on some shades, and gave me the thumbs up. That's when the explosion happened...

Awesome. Just awesome. See this is what I'm talking about. Drama, twists and turns, suspense with a hint of comedy relief. THIS is how you craft and tell a story. Two thumbs up. WAY up!

:clap

...in my pants. I new from the moment I bit into that flamin' hot green chili chicken burrito I would regret it later. While lunch that afternoon had squelched my hunger, it would later scorch my re@tum.

Explosive diarrhea is no joke kids.

Nope actually the explosion happened before he put on his shades.

Back