Farrellys to make a Three Stooges movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the stooges need to be left alone. this is one that shouldn't be touched. This is going to be a tremendous flop IMO. :(

It'll do great. Farrelly's are popular, Penn is popular, Carry is popular, and Cera is popular.....this is going to be a hit. Weather its good or not.

It'll do great. Farrelly's are popular, Penn is popular, Carry is popular, and Cera is popular.....this is going to be a hit. Weather its good or not.

Carry is popular?... didn't his last two films flop? He dosen't look like a Curly to me.

Cera is popular but he is not in this film. We've got Sean Penn, Jim Carrey and Bencio Del Toro to work with.

The newest member of that list is the young Michael Cera. Pretty funny kid, but Arrested Development, Superbad, Juno, Nick and Nora, and now Year one.... Havent I seen him do the same thing about 8 times?? EXACTLY the same character over and over and over.

He isnt in the film? Or is he? :confused:

Back