Fantacular Freak Foto Contest-DEADLINE! DEADLINE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fantacular Freak Foto Contest

but................he still gets props for this one......the conversion of the electrostaff to stripper pole is brilliant..........SALUTE !!!!!

worgarswnudes2.jpg

:lol

I didn't know Leia worked at the Tosche Station....

(Any Robot Chicken fans here???)

My pics I take with my camera are high res, but under properties they are only 180 dpi. Is there a way to convert these to 200dpi?:confused:

My camers is 8+ years old... I don't know if it can even take High Res? Oh well, I have my 2 pics so I'll send them in and see.

Re: Fantacular Freak Foto Contest-why haven't you entered yet?

Come on - get those pictures in!

Only a few days left!

This shot really shows off the versatility of the Buck:

worgarswnudes3.jpg

Have any images been submitted yet?

Have any images been submitted yet?

A few, but I really expected a lot more. This is Darth Vader after all - and a month before anyone else has him! Think of the bragging rights!

Being able to look down on the lowly others that have to wait...

And it's an exclusive version - my waitlist hasn't even converted yet - he sold out so fast, that it might never convert.

I haven't decided what shot to send in. I think I know but I'm not sure its good enough.

I have a few ideas brewing... but I'm not good at taking photos so it'll probably be more embarassing than anything else :lol

i'm getting my wife to clear out the camera and i'm planning on taking the pictures this weekend. i have a couple of ideas in my head right now.

I have a few ideas brewing... but I'm not good at taking photos so it'll probably be more embarassing than anything else :lol

im the same..........shat photog, but i have a funny idea for a shot. but quality wise..........i'll probably score the lowest...:cool:
that all said i will throw my hat in the ring.

I'll be doing my pictures next week--my brother has a good camera and he's going to have a good filming setup for stuff like this.

Working on commercial ---will have to shot some type of photo--if you don't enter you will never win---Had Darth on order and like a fool canceled him:monkey2

Back