Fan's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pirate's Scaled Crew - mostly 1/6 collectibles and dioramas

Thanks man, love your shelves!

Just added Lucius Fox to my BB setup. Still needs some fuzzing, other hands, shirt and shoes but finally bashed him to look like in the BB first Tumbler drive scene:

1pxj.jpg

0ytt.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Pirate's Scaled Crew - mostly 1/6 collectibles and dioramas

Just added some first pics of my non 1/6 collectible figures to the first page. Quite a Tim Burton movie fan: :lol

Hope you like the shots!
Will upload some other of my earlier collectibles some time later.

Re: Pirate's Scaled Crew - new: kitbashed Lucius Fox & Alfred Pennyworth

i like the way you displayed your collection from the figure poses to the lighting.

may i ask where you got those little head displays?

Thanks! Will send you a pm about the head displays. :hi5:

Once I find the time I plan to build up the miniguns on a movie accurate platform. Got some professional assistance: :wink1:

Nice, love the batman underground diorama you made.

Re: Fan's Scaled Crew

Awesome collection - looks great! I really like those Batman displays! :clap

The relocation took quite a lot of time and was much more work than expected :thud:, as usually... but now it's finally at the point were also my custom work can continue! :yess: I say that with a lot of happiness at this point as it will continue on a better level for you fellow freaks interested and also for me, since the new collecting and working room allows a lot more tools and working space to keep things sorted.

Had made some pictures over the weeks but found no time to post them yet, so here are all of them for now:

39927ceed4832cea1b559c76cb5a4272.jpg

The basic shape of the room was of course given so it made some decisions pretty easy but I wanted to make use of that L shape at the door to the ceiling with some light effect in any case.

06bc2bedf02621a6701f4f388733ee27.jpg

On the left I wanted to use the whole length for one big working area that can be used for all works around the custom model making as well as for digital graphic design, so it had to be sturdy.

fe0519eef8f5bffdfcc1063c5833d276.jpg

If possible I wanted to go without legs for the desk to have the space under it usable in variable ways for different things to work on in the future so I found that a construction with strong aluminum profiles should work, though I wasn't absolutely sure how sturdy it would become until I tried it.

49c6aa2630b1b1b0be0c4711075d3c70.jpg

Was glad it worked out well, considering it's over 10 foot long. (Long enough to continue working on the ooak 1/6 Joker Truck next year btw. :yess:)

5469c3339c17cbe12cc028015eb0b2f7.jpg

The countertop is pretty much sheer black, actually made for kitchens but I always liked that stuff as its very even an also colors and things can usually be removed if not left on there for to long.

cdb83e44f56e80eb0fe757eac1ebfaba.jpg

Since I like contrasts I went for a mostly black flooring.

a9ddaf68cd4cb36f5ca1a5d1ae3bacc9.jpg

Also the shelf I built some time ago (you may know it from this thread already) found a space, though there will be changes on that one once the time allows it.

8f842c45253f8838e10341d2dfe6086d.jpg

Was time to finish the L shaped wall to paint it soon after.

9246fd7e57d5bc0c946b192bb9986f2a.jpg

The Dark Knight trilogy case will also find its place but it will no longer be mounted to a wall but standing on the floor and will get a black finish.

ee634383d26456d8097e0d386ed64d0a.jpg

All figures had been boxed individually with lots of new chemically neutral PE foam film, can really recommend that stuff!

84e3873b26cf21bc6bf386d72412b51c.jpg

Needed some room already so some found a temporary space in the shelfs already.

dbf36c2ade68b78092b8b1db5827af80.jpg

Here you see my own Bat-Bunker, actually the prototype and the Detolf which we moved as one just without the inner floors. Worked well, covered in cling film and tape.

93dfb0de4d5146f2754390af24c9076d.jpg

Unboxing or unwrapping figures was the highlight after the time. They're all still pretty much unsorted and will have to be re-posed but there's no time for that atm.

1c8a1447ee8a772199d37ee24ed0ff89.jpg

Added one more detolf for the corner, surrounded by billy bookcases. Will all be sorted at some point. Btw, I noticed that Ikea somehow changed the detolfs a little, the newer one now has slightly thinner side walls and overall the glass seems to have a slightly less greenish finish, so actually I like it better but with a close look the differences are visible, but they still work well next to each other.

2e2466790be5e7f746bfd2ab763b1541.jpg

Painted the part with the planned lighting in a dark blue.

9bc4b4ccd941e4e60b09cfde916fcb59.jpg

One teaser of the almost finished room setup.

3e5aae39e74ce04e87e23543416f4963.jpg

Almost there but things that still need to be finished at the room will just follow from time to time now since now I have to and of course want to continue and finish the custom projects I started first. I'm just happy now, since all things that kept me from working on the custom things over the last weeks, like dust and color intensive works on the room are finished, so that I can put all boxed projects in there now with many many pictures to come!

Again: Thanks to everybody for the great patience and support! Greatest collecting community ever! :clap
Everybody currently waiting for a custom work of mine will get a free custom 1/6 gift item!

Back