famous people you meet who were jerks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scott bio
anthony daniels
both a-holes

What's happenenin' buddy!

Anthony Daniels is a jerk, huh? That is too bad.

I met David Kieth once. He wasn't really a jerk, but he tried so hard to in charge of the situation that he certainly came off like one.

What's happenenin' buddy!

Anthony Daniels is a jerk, huh? That is too bad.

I met David Kieth once. He wasn't really a jerk, but he tried so hard to in charge of the situation that he certainly came off like one.

whats up boss,
celebration downtown los angeles i hung out with most everyone from peter to carrie , there was even a point where it was 5 peeps from sw hangin in the back and anthony came out with a plate of chez and was just a a-hole when he went back in even the actors called him a jerk--------------meet a lot of cool peeps in my time but these 2 get the cake-----even tom curise was cool enough------

whats up boss,
celebration downtown los angeles i hung out with most everyone from peter to carrie , there was even a point where it was 5 peeps from sw hangin in the back and anthony came out with a plate of chez and was just a a-hole when he went back in even the actors called him a jerk--------------meet a lot of cool peeps in my time but these 2 get the cake-----even tom curise was cool enough------

Maybe your spelling offended them. :dunno

Kristen Kreuk - saw her at SD walking around and yelled to suck me and she just walked away. What a *****!

Steven Tyler. But it really depends on how you treat him. If you bow to him like he's som sort of god, he loves you. If you talk to him like any other person, he's a ****. And no, I didn't walk up to him on the street. I did some work for him in NH.

scott bio
anthony daniels
both a-holes

I've never heard of Scott Bio. Did you mean Scott Baio?
He got his start as a child star who later became a teen heartthob and got all the tail thrown at him that he could handle. How could he possibly end up feeling so full of himself??

Russell Crowe. He was at Austin,TX. When some guy asked for autograph he gave him crazy look and walked away.

I wonder if people just walk up to stars and ask for an autograph before they say anything else. A complete stranger walks up to you and the first thing out of their mouths is they want an autograph from you. It seems like someone would have to be super cool not to get a little annoyed about that.
If on the other fan a fan walked up really excited to see them and praised them and their work first, and told them how he was a log time fan, and THEN asked for an autograph, they would be a lot more likely to get it.

I've never heard of Scott Bio. Did you mean Scott Baio?
He got his start as a child star who later became a teen heartthob and got all the tail thrown at him that he could handle. How could he possibly end up feeling so full of himself??

well you heard enough to make the connection......&
the thread was who YOU (as freaks) meet who were jerks not tearing up the one that made the thread within small details , sorry i do not care for small errors-----basic points & bigger pics-----
i guess my next thread should be list the freaks who are jerks........

I wonder if people just walk up to stars and ask for an autograph before they say anything else. A complete stranger walks up to you and the first thing out of their mouths is they want an autograph from you. It seems like someone would have to be super cool not to get a little annoyed about that.
If on the other fan a fan walked up really excited to see them and praised them and their work first, and told them how he was a log time fan, and THEN asked for an autograph, they would be a lot more likely to get it.

Yup, still reminds me of that idiot who called Paul Newman an ******* because he didn't get an autograph. He neglected to say that he'd hounded Newman at the urinals for said autograph.

in both my cases i did not ask or approached either of these guys it was the other way and i am not even going to get in it about that & I never have or care to get anyones autograph .....both were jerks....simple....just because you were or are on tv/movie does not excuse simple courtesy to other rich or poor...........PERIOD.
stars my A**.......IT JUST TV/MOVIE----GET REAL

yeah but they must be used to it by now, that is the price of fame, yo cannot have your cake and eat it too,
you cannot be rich and famous and be a household name, and expect to have a normal life and go unnoticed,
I really think that is stupid of celebrities to get mad because people recognize them in a restaurant or in a shop,
I mean, Yeah Of course people are entitled to their privacy, and no, they should not talk to every psycho that they meet, but don't act surprised and insulted when someone comes to you and asks for your signature, you are famous, your face is all over the media, you are a pop culture Icon, don't act like people are being rude

the thread was who YOU (as freaks) meet who were jerks not tearing up the one that made the thread within small details , sorry i do not care for small errors-----basic points & bigger pics-----

where do I begin... :rotfl (for starters, everyone that keeps making the gay jokes :monkey4)

in both my cases i did not ask or approached either of these guys it was the other way and i am not even going to get in it about that & I never have or care to get anyones autograph .....both were jerks....simple....just because you were or are on tv/movie does not excuse simple courtesy to other rich or poor...........PERIOD.

exactly, you got into this business to be famous and make money,
now deal with it,

I wasn't tearing you up, just confirming who it was. No offense intended.

Back