FAMCON-Sideshow Freaks+Iminime Get Together +Dinner- May 25th 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated! Very excited for the get together we are going to have, look forward to meeting many of you and still room for anymore interested, just be sure to reserve your place before the show because we are only a month away.

List updated! Very excited for the get together we are going to have, look forward to meeting many of you and still room for anymore interested, just be sure to reserve your place before the show because we are only a month away.

Hey man, I am still attending if all goes well on my end :)

Very excited for our get together after the show, not only will Denny Kim be bringing in some awesome stuff for prizes as mentioned but Darklord Dave has also been kind enough to provide some great prizes courtesy of Sideshow Collectibles, reserve your spot now!!!

POSTED FROM DENNY'S FACEBOOK!!!!!!!

"FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD
**I am bringing some unpainted heads for gift for people who attend this evening event. Please read the below.

There will be formal private gathering after the show on Saturday evening immediately following the event at the Shilo Inn in Diamond Bar, we will have a banquet room booked privately that will include Dinner and beverages + 2 hard drink tickets, $41.00 covers your meal and gratuity for the event and reserves your spot, this will be a more of an intimate setting where we can all relax after the show have some dinner, drinks, mingle and give out some more prizes, Denny Kim and Sideshow Freaks support this event and will also be in attendance. There will be limited space and we need to reserve our space soon, please post here if you are interested in attending so we have an accurate headcount."

Last edited:
Back