FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention 2014 in Southern California-UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD

Here's a quick slideshow of the photos I took, watch it in HD to do justice to all the super talented artists' work. Sorry about the crappy music, just used the default iphoto slideshow music.

[ame]https://youtu.be/ULUktt17wAA[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: FAMCON 1/6 Figure and Model Convention May 25th & 26th in Southern California-UPD

Thanks for that....and the music was not bad:duff

Had a great time, picked up a few things. LOTS of Hot Toys for sale. Corner Store Comics even had the new Wolverine. Said they had sold a case of them today.

Shameless plug for my customs #30 Deadpool, #31 Agent Venom and #32 Punisher. ;)~

Just came back today! Very impress with all of those customs 1/6 figures and all the random stuff for sale. I was going through many of the open item guns they had and ended up with two military rifles for 4 bucks to display my Black Widow with. My biggest prize in there was scoring a Iron Man 2 Mk VI exclusive edition for $550! I LOVE IT!

Just came back today! Very impress with all of those customs 1/6 figures and all the random stuff for sale. I was going through many of the open item guns they had and ended up with two military rifles for 4 bucks to display my Black Widow with. My biggest prize in there was scoring a Iron Man 2 Mk VI exclusive edition for $550! I LOVE IT!

Nice score bud, who did you pick it up from?

Had the pleasure of meeting Denny Kim AKA Iminime through my good friend short round, real nice stand up guy, also met silent surfer, the man has mad skills, had a great time with my little boy, I'm looking forward to the next one!

Had a great time, picked up a few things. LOTS of Hot Toys for sale. Corner Store Comics even had the new Wolverine. Said they had sold a case of them today.

Shameless plug for my customs #30 Deadpool, #31 Agent Venom and #32 Punisher. ;)~

That Venom was sick. :duff

946973_533985059994282_1178999366_n.jpg

166003_533993629993425_153097498_n.jpg

954798_533993799993408_1452515995_n.jpg

IMINIME
429838_533986546660800_760164482_n.jpg

Ones Customs
425265_533985919994196_2125959710_n.jpg

Hey Zsaz I saw you there but I was wrapped up in convo with a few other dudes and by the time I made my way around you were gone. See ya next year brother :wink1:

Just got back today. I was blown away by the 1/6 custom figures on display! It was really hard to vote for the best figures. They all looked great. Hope to come back tomorrow.

I'll be taking a bunch tomorrow. Probably be less people in the way... ;)

Hey Zsaz I saw you there but I was wrapped up in convo with a few other dudes and by the time I made my way around you were gone. See ya next year brother :wink1:

Ah man that sucks. Yeah I decided to take off early. I felt sick all day. Plus I figured Im coming back tomorrow. You're not coming tomorrow?

thank you!! my first ever full custom all by myself. :yess:

It was definitely impressive.

Last edited:

I am jealous of you who are attending. I can live vicariously through your photos tho':clap

Hey guys! Had a blast checking out the great work at the convention today. I think I spent more time spending money than meeting people though! Hope to meet more of you guys tomorrow.

Back