Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw that trailer earlier. So good. This is the game I've been waiting for and it's almost here. I'm so ready.

After reading youtube comments many say this trailer is mostly 'live action' rather than in-game footage, at first i laughed until watching it again n again, now im confused

After reading youtube comments many say this trailer is mostly 'live action' rather than in-game footage, at first i laughed until watching it again n again, now im confused

If you view the video one YouTube on bethesdas channel, it specifically states it's a live action trailer although you can obviously see CGI elements in it.

I really hope the wanderer song is on the radio, that's just perfect tunage to go around Boston listening to.

Ah cool thanks will check that out. I remember they did a nice live action for skyrim, loved that

They've already made too many Pip-Boy Editions and they've already said that they can't make more. That's kind of the point of limited or collectors editions. In theory anyways.

I think once the games been out for a couple of months, the aftermarket price for the pipboy editions will drop quite a bit.

Game.co.uk have the pip-boy edition, but its part of a xbox console deal. Id rather have a ps4

There's a bunch of PIP-Boy edition unboxings on youtube. It's almost here, guys. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a game release.

Back