Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I finally got around to trying some of the DLC. I thought Mechanist was okay, but nothing special. The outfit was a fun reward, I guess.

Far Harbor started out promising, but I had to put it down as soon as I got to the stupid simulation mission. I have NO idea what they were thinking with that. It's not fun at all and it completely kills the pacing. I suppose I'll give it another shot eventually, but that crap really ticked me off.

You only have to do the first four, the last one just gives you the locations of some boring armor. I'm with you, I like their settlement building stuff enough, but trying to solve puzzles with it was not fun.

I'm like 118 all on the new survival mode and the Far Harbor has been a let down. The world needs to be populated more I understand it's post apocalyptic but I run from location to location with never seeing anything to fight. I want a fall out where I'm trying to get from a to B constantly being attacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, I liked the atmosphere, at least in Far Harbor. When monsters came out of the fog after a long period of nothing it actually felt like an event.

I just wish it felt like a more realistic world. The bombs did not drop yesterday, people! Get those skeletons out of your towns!

I refuse to play any of the DLC until they patch the "Emogene takes a lover" quest so I can get my platinum trophy.

I had done something similar in my game, except that it was Marcy Long in the Pillory with paint guns behind it. There was a floor switch she'd walk over as she would get into the pillory, triggering the paint guns. Then the entire thing was built into a glass house for display in the middle of Sanctuary :)

Back