• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Falling guy - M. Douglas(update resin sample pg14)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Falling guy - M. Douglas

Check your references first guys then you would see....

202affca62e9ed12957f96f6074ebaf6.jpg

I was referring to the area where the nostril meets the upper lip on the left (when looking at it).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 233

Depending on what part of the movie the look is based on, his hair in front was high, like the sculpt, but once he lost it, his hair was much flatter and not very high in the front. Just wondering what part so the clothing look is appropriate - fresh/clean, or discheveled.

Last edited:

Depending on what part of the movie the look is based on, his hair in front was high, like the sculpt, but once he lost it, his hair was much flatter and not very high in the front. Just wondering what part so the clothin glook is appropriate - fresh/clean. or discheveled.
The sculpt looks to be based on this exact photo, as he even photoshopped the glasses off in the first post....so when he lost it of course. Its still a wip...but I did notice the lip slighlty. Im sure itll get sorted.

Every screen grab of that shot shows the front of the hair chopped off. I wonder if the hair in that scene is higher or shorter, can't seem to find a full photo for reference. For being a WIP, this is really, really good.

Thanks your feedbacks. This is wip and rough sculpt. I'll check the lips and hair. But hair part is difficult to sure about high. Any refernce pics you got, post it.plz.
Thanks.:)

Here are a few shots.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 215

I'm not in, solely because my collection is tiny.

But I can not wait to see pictures of this. Such a great character.

I enjoyed Falling Down and what an intense performance from Michael Douglas.
This looks like a terrific sculpt, I would love to see you take a stab at Gordon Gekko.

Falling guy - M. Douglas

The wolf of Wall Street !!!!![emoji41]

Dicaprio!!!!!

Yes .... That's great news on the glasses ,

Will these be available painted ?

Back