Statue Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue - phone pics

Thank you:)! Since I finally had some time to really look him over - just love this piece! All those little details like the dust on his boots and the "rebar" in the "rotting concrete" etc. IS needs to permanently keep whoever did the paint job!:love

For sure tho, seems like a flood of good stuff - IS' Vader, SSC's Thanos, XM seems like it released a lot OMG $$$$. Keep having to talk myself out of IS' 1/10 pieces as it is $$$$ 'coz I know I wouldn't stop at just one.:horror

Well I picked up Iron Studios Falcon just had to pull the trigger. Also waiting on Black Panther next week and hopefully Lizard in the weeks to follow. I still gotta get Hulk vs Wolverine money money money lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Falcon (Captain America: Civil War) Iron Studios - 1/4 Scale Statue - phone pics

Well I picked up Iron Studios Falcon just had to pull the trigger. Also waiting on Black Panther next week and hopefully Lizard in the weeks to follow. I still gotta get Hulk vs Wolverine money money money lol

For sure $$$$:(. But really, congrats on the pieces:clap:) and hope all who order Falcon are happy as I am w. BP and Falcon:)! I mean, I hadn't even planned on BP $$$$ but no absolutely no regrets:love - re Falcon it's kinda scary how few of them there are, really. Low edition sizes and pieces that will never be made again, ever.:panic:

(*Cautiously optimistic* that IS really took some mistakes to heart:gah: and upped their game re QC. Hope so 'coz hope Bucky is on his way OMG more $$$) Yeah, $$$$ I've had to pick and choose (and sort of still wish I had gotten SSC's original Kier) but can't have everything all at once.

Forgot about Falcon's switch-out arm, which I actually really appreciate - along w. this whole piece IMO having energy and just plain badassery!:cool:
More quick cell pics - not to be weird re a pic of an arm:lol, but:

Falcon_IronSudios_switchout_arm.jpg

So badass!:rock

Falcon_IronStudios_switchout.jpg

Falcon_IronStudios_switchout1.jpg

I saw yesterday that sideshow has updated Iron Man's edition size to 300. I can not wait to complete this set. I think Falcon might be the standout though, he's got so much presence.

I saw yesterday that sideshow has updated Iron Man's edition size to 300. I can not wait to complete this set. I think Falcon might be the standout though, he's got so much presence.

Yeah edition size is small. That's a very positive thing

IMO anyone who has all of these has something really special - least from the looks of things so far! There's Falcon who is spectacular, but IMO BP and Bucky have those DETAILS and WM has the light up and looks immense - they all look great. Thinking about IM 'coz he's unique and luv the idea of IS using car paints and all those LEDs AND a portrait and switch-out hands...

But for me WS will be a big test:horror- full portrait, detailed weapon, clothes, hands, pose. There's no place IMO to hide or "fudge" anything. They either nail him re their proto or or they don't:pray: e.g. to me it seems like portraits and "human sculptures" seem to be the most difficult to pull off, a lot of the time. Tho hafta say IMO Falcon's portrait is stellar and kind of wish there had been a switch-out head too.:monkey3

Falcon arrived safe and sound direct from Brazil. Finally got a chance to get him set up today and took a few pics. IMO, he is the best piece I have purchased so far. The paint and detail are next level. He is pretty much perfect, I haven't found any issues with the paint and the pose is awesome and striking in person. If Bucky and Cap turn out this good, the diorama will be right up there with some of the best pieces one could hope for. Having missed out on pre-order for this guy from Sideshow, I ended up ordering from Secret Compass. Having to pay the extra shipping from Brazil added quite a bit to the cost, but this statue was so worth it. I quickly forgot about the extra money once I got him out of the box. I would just be kicking myself if I had missed out on this and the chance to put together the diorama.

falcon_00.jpg

falcon_01.jpg

falcon_02.jpg

falcon_03.jpg

It's such a amazing statue. Congrats. Can't wait to get mine

Nice clear and crisp photos.

One day I'm going to use a standalone camera to take unboxing photos rather than my lousy iPhone camera.

And it's good to hear you're happy with the piece, even with the inflated shipping costs.

I'm thinking the Team Cap diorama set is going to be better than the Team Stark set. IMO just better presence overall.

Falcon arrived safe and sound direct from Brazil. Finally got a chance to get him set up today and took a few pics. IMO, he is the best piece I have purchased so far. The paint and detail are next level. He is pretty much perfect, I haven't found any issues with the paint and the pose is awesome and striking in person. If Bucky and Cap turn out this good, the diorama will be right up there with some of the best pieces one could hope for. Having missed out on pre-order for this guy from Sideshow, I ended up ordering from Secret Compass. Having to pay the extra shipping from Brazil added quite a bit to the cost, but this statue was so worth it. I quickly forgot about the extra money once I got him out of the box. I would just be kicking myself if I had missed out on this and the chance to put together the diorama.

Really, really happy for yah!:duff Great pics! :clap

Agree w. your whole post. I mean, "everyone" knew about the Spidey issue and IS didn't seem to be announcing everywhere that they had dealt w. any production problems, few in-hand pics, *pricey*, and then the SSC Falcon rumors...LOL the stress of this dio...:panic: Who knew collecting was so full of drama?:lol

Am too new w. 1/4 scale to know what to *reasonably* demand from production pieces, but re Falcon and BP when you can't even find differences from the proto I'd say it's worth the money - I mean, for me, I'd rather give up some stuff and pay a bit more and be happy over the long term w. high quality paint/production. Really glad I jumped in on Falcon (all the way to Australia LOL:lol)

Congrats again:)! Hope IS can make an awesome finish with all the dio pieces *seems like* so far so good. It'll be interesting when SSC starts shipping!

I'm just really curious to know what the hold up is with Sideshow shipping these out.

Sideshow are doing it right. Going through every box making sure the same thing doesn't happen again i.e. Broken Spider-Man pieces. It sucks but I would rather have one that's perfect. Nothing's guaranteed though.

These photos of this statue are truly incredible.

Is he fully sculpted? His chest piece almost looks like it's mixed media--maybe it's just THAT detailed.

The statue looks so amazing, I wish they gave the character more to do in the movies.

Sideshow are doing it right. Going through every box making sure the same thing doesn't happen again i.e. Broken Spider-Man pieces. It sucks but I would rather have one that's perfect. Nothing's guaranteed though.

If that's true, why would Falcon get that treatment and not Black Panther and War Machine?

Because it seems like once they received those two pieces they were posted out to collectors. As Popcultcha received their shipment at pretty much the same time as Sideshow for Falcon (originally) and Black Panther.

These photos of this statue are truly incredible.

Is he fully sculpted? His chest piece almost looks like it's mixed media--maybe it's just THAT detailed.

The statue looks so amazing, I wish they gave the character more to do in the movies.

Fully sculpted. Though the wings are some sort of plastic/or like material. And whatever material the head and arms are made out of.

If that's true, why would Falcon get that treatment and not Black Panther and War Machine?

Because it seems like once they received those two pieces they were posted out to collectors. As Popcultcha received their shipment at pretty much the same time as Sideshow for Falcon (originally) and Black Panther.

Yeah I understand that. But if I'm not mistaken I think sideshow received a batch of broken Falcons and it's why they are edgy about sending out more hence why they took the page down to begin with. But to be honest no one really knows why it's taking this long?

Yeah I understand that. But if I'm not mistaken I think sideshow received a batch of broken Falcons and it's why they are edgy about sending out more hence why they took the page down to begin with. But to be honest no one really knows why it's taking this long?

Still curious to find out what broke. I've got two of the Falcon, and both are pretty solid pieces. Even the plastic/or like wings. Maybe the shipping container came crashing down.

Still curious to find out what broke. I've got two of the Falcon, and both are pretty solid pieces. Even the plastic/or like wings. Maybe the shipping container came crashing down.

Apparently the wings was the most issues I heard about on their Facebook page.

Back