Falcon and The Winter Soldier (potential) Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of me is thinking they will still make his Falcon suit and they are waiting for an episode to include certain accessories which would be spoilers, likely the shield.

Then again you could all be right and they will jump to his Cap suit.

Yeah personally I don?t like Cosbabies nor Funko Pops but I have to say when I consider other people?s offices and work spaces, I can?t help but notice that a lot of people seem to have those things.

Yeah, I don't care for them much either, although I have a few of the Iron Studios Mini-co figures which are similar to the Cosbabies. I think why these and the Pops ultimately sell is because a large portion of the general public isn't willing to fork over $300 bucks for a representation of their favorite characters. They are perfectly willing to shell out $20 for Pop or whatever the Cosbabies cost. I think this board represents a very small percentage of the collectible buying market.

Yes a casual collector can easily shell out $20 but not $300. And most people aren?t going to display a $300 model at the office!

Yes a casual collector can easily shell out $20 but not $300. And most people aren?t going to display a $300 model at the office!

I've got about 25 Hot Toys, a few Mezco 1:12's, and several large lego sets on display in my office! Admittedly, I am not most people. Lot's of my clients really enjoy it.

Yeah, I don't care for them much either, although I have a few of the Iron Studios Mini-co figures which are similar to the Cosbabies. I think why these and the Pops ultimately sell is because a large portion of the general public isn't willing to fork over $300 bucks for a representation of their favorite characters. They are perfectly willing to shell out $20 for Pop or whatever the Cosbabies cost. I think this board represents a very small percentage of the collectible buying market.

Yes, I agree 100%

Based on the latest episode I'm thinking
Spoiler Spoiler:

Based on the latest episode I'm thinking
Spoiler Spoiler:

Joaquin Torres is Falcon in the comics. Even without onscreen confirmation yet, his future role being setup is a given.

As for the new outfit for Sam,

Spoiler Spoiler:

At this stage, the last shot of episode 4 is iconic. Blood on the shield. Hot Toys would be fools not to make him.

But again...it's Hot Toys. They can't even make Agent Smith to go with Neo.

Would love to see Walker but I don’t think Hot Toys makes these shows a priority. Only did it for The Mandalorian after seeing how huge it was.

I think it’s likely we’ll only get Bucky and Sam’s new suit.

They haven’t even revealed a White Vision that was rumored.

Walker has been a great character with some very strong and iconic moments in the show, but I don’t think it’ll be enough to get Hot Toys to make a figure of him.

They’re never particularly committed to finishing lineups, they don’t like to do Marvel antagonists, they’re not likely to go all out on shows, and I’d wager they’ve got their hands full with working on a ton of figures for No Way Home since Spider-Man is their new cash cow.

I've got about 25 Hot Toys, a few Mezco 1:12's, and several large lego sets on display in my office! Admittedly, I am not most people. Lot's of my clients really enjoy it.

Haha, I'm the same! While everything is currently packed up and at home due to my workplace taking advantage of the pandemic to remodel while everyone's absent, normally my office has two IKEA Billys full of 1/6 scale (mostly HT), plus a collection of Persona Figmas/Medicos JoJo/Marvel Legends/DC McFarlane figures hanging out in the bookcases with the books. I'm a college English prof, so it makes for a nice conversation starter with new students coming in for advising, etc.

That's awesome. When I was in undergrad, the head of the English department taught a Graphic Novel class. It was really cool seeing that in an academic setting. We fly our geek flags proudly!

Also Funko Pops have a huge assortment of licenses to choose from. Chances are, if you're a fan of a TV show or a movie franchise, Funko has made it into Pops. I've been getting into It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia recently and sure enough, when I checked online, Funko has an assortment for the show. Bought myself a sweet Dayman figure.

I'll reserve judgment until after the episode but based on that quick snippet, it seems like a very flamboyant suit hahaha :rotfl
200.gif
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back