Falcon and The Winter Soldier (potential) Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black better distinguishes him from Cap. It frankly just looks better than the blue and red costume.

Yeah, and I already own more than one TWS Bucky.:monkey3

Personally I wouldn't switch out IW Bucky for this one; just like the IW look better, but I always liked this character more feral.

View attachment 511924

I'd get him if I knew I was getting Falcon tho, but don't plan that either.
Just Zemo:pray:

Do you think this IW Bucky figure would look good with knee pads (similar to those on the CAWS version) or do you think that would be overkill?

Do you think this IW Bucky figure would look good with knee pads (similar to those on the CAWS version) or do you think that would be overkill?

For me, yeah, and I luv tac gear. But with the spats, angled lines of the jacket, and lots of seams in the pants, to me it would be overload if u mean the Infinity War Bucky (which I noticed was full waitlisted at SSC; the retail on him may be gone.)

The newest Bucky, yeah, I'd try adding more - knee pads, switch the jacket to something more like the custom pics. A pistol or two as well. Knife in the boot.
Be nice to source a bike for him. IMO no reason for Bucky not to have a shield to display with, if not actually carry.

For me, yeah, and I luv tac gear. But with the spats, angled lines of the jacket, and lots of seams in the pants, to me it would be overload if u mean the Infinity War Bucky (which I noticed was full waitlisted at SSC; the retail on him may be gone.)

The newest Bucky, yeah, I'd try adding more - knee pads, switch the jacket to something more like the custom pics. A pistol or two as well. Knife in the boot.
Be nice to source a bike for him. IMO no reason for Bucky not to have a shield to display with, if not actually carry.

Yeah I think you are probably right, there is already quite a bit to draw the eye on the pants of IW Bucky. I am glad that he is almost sold out, I feel as through it is a great but under-appreciated figure.

The new Bucky on the other-hand is so bare bones that he would give someone with your eye and skills the ability to turn him into an awesome looking figure. I know I have been teasing you a bit about getting this figure, but I am certain that you would and some things and tweak some others and he will be fantastic!!! Then you could give him a shield and he would look amazing. For some reason I think he would look better holding the shield with short hair (don’t ask me to explain this).

Then if you were to add a bike to this ...holy crap think how good that would look in your display!!!

At any rate thank you for your input. Your opinions and tips/suggestions have always been really helpful.

Btw: I came up with the knee pads idea while browsing for a holster and gun in the hopes that Zemo will be made (please HT) :)

Yeah I think you are probably right, there is already quite a bit to draw the eye on the pants of IW Bucky. I am glad that he is almost sold out, I feel as through it is a great but under-appreciated figure.

The new Bucky on the other-hand is so bare bones that he would give someone with your eye and skills the ability to turn him into an awesome looking figure. I know I have been teasing you a bit about getting this figure, but I am certain that you would and some things and tweak some others and he will be fantastic!!! Then you could give him a shield and he would look amazing. For some reason I think he would look better holding the shield with short hair (don?t ask me to explain this).

Then if you were to add a bike to this ...holy crap think how good that would look in your display!!!

At any rate thank you for your input. Your opinions and tips/suggestions have always been really helpful.

Thank you! :) Yeah, I've seen some great customs and bashes; I've picked up plenty of 1/6 gear but u can try stuff and it just doesn't work and then it starts adding up.:(

But the FWS Bucky is so street clothes almost - for me would definitely need some tweaks. IW Bucky tho - Beautiful fig; looks great on the shelf. His prices are up on the 'bay, too.

Thank you! :) Yeah, I've seen some great customs and bashes; I've picked up plenty of 1/6 gear but u can try stuff and it just doesn't work and then it starts adding up.:(

But the FWS Bucky is so street clothes almost - for me would definitely need some tweaks. IW Bucky tho - Beautiful fig; looks great on the shelf. His prices are up on the 'bay, too.

Yeah I noticed IW Bucky is sold out at BBTS :horror and it was available for a while so I think maybe it was in part hype.

I can see where some would feel tepid about FWS Bucky, as I think it would be better if he had a more tactical look. But for me I still think it looks good. I wonder maybe if the IW sculpt can be popped on the FWS figure, but ah well we'll see how it is when it's released!

Yeah I noticed IW Bucky is sold out at BBTS :horror and it was available for a while so I think maybe it was in part hype.

I can see where some would feel tepid about FWS Bucky, as I think it would be better if he had a more tactical look. But for me I still think it looks good. I wonder maybe if the IW sculpt can be popped on the FWS figure, but ah well we'll see how it is when it's released!

Huh. Wow. Hadn't been tracking but got curious - IW Bucky gone at my "last resort" store Popcultcha:horror

When did that happen? Feel like the end of era:monkey2, so will just drop this quicky cell shot here....

buckys.jpg

Not really I guess, but glad I have my stash of Bucky Barnes:cool: including the civvie AC Play fig. Still working with my newest:frank which is definite tweezer work:horror. Maybe there was a run to get the last long hair Bucky, tho I don't know that either.

Meanwhile u can still pick up IW Bucky off evilbay for over 300$:nana:

Huh. Wow. Hadn't been tracking but got curious - IW Bucky gone at my "last resort" store Popcultcha:horror

When did that happen? Feel like the end of era:monkey2, so will just drop this quicky cell shot here....

View attachment 512333

Not really I guess, but glad I have my stash of Bucky Barnes:cool: including the civvie AC Play fig. Still working with my newest:frank which is definite tweezer work:horror. Maybe there was a run to get the last long hair Bucky, tho I don't know that either.

Meanwhile u can still pick up IW Bucky off evilbay for over 300$:nana:

Nice pic of IW Bucky and cool TFA bash back there. Yeah I'm glad I got IW Bucky, but still would welcome a TWS 2.0

Nice pic of IW Bucky and cool TFA bash back there. Yeah I'm glad I got IW Bucky, but still would welcome a TWS 2.0

Thank you tho that's BBK's "Winter Warrior Bucky Barnes" fig - I just have to finish putting his accessories on; definitely tweezer and patience territory. Need to get the belt on:frank. Really he belongs with my Rescue Cap and Peggy Carter. I am gonna 'bash a 40s UFO dancer eventually to go with.

Would def. go for ANOTHER TWS Bucky; esp. if they included the Gerber knife and/or had that black jacket from the Fury car scene:pray:. Tho I don't know if we'll ever see the collection of accessories like we got with V1. Maybe?

Still hoping HT produces US Agent, although won't be surprised if they don't. They tend to drag their feet when it comes to villains, plus they may not want to invest in developing a Russell Wyatt head sculpt unless and until he's confirmed to star in another series.

Still hoping HT produces US Agent, although won't be surprised if they don't. They tend to drag their feet when it comes to villains, plus they may not want to invest in developing a Russell Wyatt head sculpt unless and until he's confirmed to star in another series.

IMO Russell did an outstanding job - loved the actor throwing subtle tics in as he wrestles with himself - IMO they'd be stupid not to fold him into the next Cap film.

IMO Russell did an outstanding job - loved the actor throwing subtle tics in as he wrestles with himself - IMO they'd be stupid not to fold him into the next Cap film.

I agree, he did a fantastic job in that role, the tics and obvious inner tension he was able to convey was fantastic ...he is a compelling and somewhat unpredictable character, I am sure we will see more of him

The end of the series was blatantly teasing him for a future appearance. If not Cap 4, he'll definitely be in whatever Thunderbolts or Dark Avengers project they're building towards.

Thank you tho that's BBK's "Winter Warrior Bucky Barnes" fig - I just have to finish putting his accessories on; definitely tweezer and patience territory. Need to get the belt on:frank. Really he belongs with my Rescue Cap and Peggy Carter. I am gonna 'bash a 40s UFO dancer eventually to go with.

Would def. go for ANOTHER TWS Bucky; esp. if they included the Gerber knife and/or had that black jacket from the Fury car scene:pray:. Tho I don't know if we'll ever see the collection of accessories like we got with V1. Maybe?

Agreed! Yeah I'd suspect less accessories if a 2.0 is made, as seems to be the trend..

I have little hope for a HT Zemo but I'm surprised a third party company hasn't shown one yet. They are usually pretty quick.

I agree, he did a fantastic job in that role, the tics and obvious inner tension he was able to convey was fantastic ...he is a compelling and somewhat unpredictable character, I am sure we will see more of him

I don't think he did that well - in his defense, I don't think the character was well written. Wasn't unhinged enough from the start. This won't bode well for characters like him or even more psychopathic characters such as Bullseye in the Disney MCU. These are where they will stumble a bit. Expect a squeaky clean Blade as well and a no go on Punisher.

I have little hope for a HT Zemo but I'm surprised a third party company hasn't shown one yet. They are usually pretty quick.

Yeah, this should be right in some 3rd parties wheel house. Simple figure, limited accessories. They'd make decent money on it. Even if they forgo the headsculpt and go purple mask only, they'd still sell a decent amount...

Yeah, this should be right in some 3rd parties wheel house. Simple figure, limited accessories. They'd make decent money on it. Even if they forgo the headsculpt and go purple mask only, they'd still sell a decent amount...

They will get my money!

Toys Era has been putting out some nice figures lately, maybe they will do it.

Off topic, but how's the BBK Bucky figure in person? I've been considering picking it up but haven't seen any in-hand pictures/videos of the figure, only pictures of the parted out pieces on ebay. And could you post a picture of Bucky with your Rescue Cap and Peggy when it's ready? I may do a similar lineup and am really curious to see how they look together.

Back