Fake Wolverine or real?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to get one of the fake ones, seen them on ebay for super cheap.

Still think you're being taken for a ride.

He's put it back on his sales thread, but he's still calling it a Hot Toys Wolverine, and not noting that it's the bootleg. He's still not being honest. You're going to ship it to someone, and they're going to have the same problem as you, and you'll be right back where you started, just now the next buyer will have your information as well, and you'll get even further wrapped up in this mess.

You need to get your money back ASAP and wash your hands of this mess. Before your PayPal claim window lapses.

Yeah he just put Vietnam, still misleading........ I won't accept any payment for this thing unless the person knows what they are getting, and I'm very close to just filing a PayPal claim at this point.

Strongly suggest you file a paypal claim and stop putting yourself in the middle of this. Since you're so understanding...hey, I would like to sell you something? :rotfl

Still think you're being taken for a ride.

He's put it back on his sales thread, but he's still calling it a Hot Toys Wolverine, and not noting that it's the bootleg. He's still not being honest. You're going to ship it to someone, and they're going to have the same problem as you, and you'll be right back where you started, just now the next buyer will have your information as well, and you'll get even further wrapped up in this mess.

You need to get your money back ASAP and wash your hands of this mess. Before your PayPal claim window lapses.

Yeah, these were my thoughts as well. I honestly can't believe it is back up in the sales thread...

It is pretty obvious that you did everything you could and this guy is shadey. Filing the claim and getting your money back is the right move.

Good luck!

Sallah

Seller never made it right. Gave them every opportunity to do so, and I was VERY reasonable. Too bad, he seemed like a good guy.

I think the sweaty finish on his forehead gives it away, and the eyeliner. This is the main reason I've avoided even thinking about getting a Wolverine.

:lecture This is the truth; I really want a Wolverine, but with the sheer volume of fakes, I would not touch one of these.

It really sucks for people who own a legit one because I am sure the value on him would be triple what it goes for if the fakes weren't floating about. HT needs to release a DX version...

I am VERY happy to post that the seller has made things right with the transaction. It seems to have been a big misunderstanding and the money just wasn't there at the time to make it right, but things have been fixed between me and the seller.

Ryno

Back