Fake Thundercats trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People dressed up like alien mancats will always look silly.

CatsVidGruber3a.jpg

No amount of slick design or flashy camera work, like Transformers, will mitigate the lame cheesefest story that it's all built upon.

I just figure if Hollywood can make a man dressed up as a wolf look cool then they can do the same for someone dressed up as a lion, panther, tiger or whathaveyou.

They ain't gonna be singing and dancing.:lol

Much easier with a werewolf as they are designed to be scary, are more beast than man and are already established as mainstream monsters. Making cute warrior man-cats that talk... :rolleyes:

I just figure if Hollywood can make a man dressed up as a wolf look cool then they can do the same for someone dressed up as a lion, panther, tiger or whathaveyou.

They ain't gonna be singing and dancing.:lol
Yeah, that ^^^^ is Broadway Bush League make up! Put Weta or Spectral motion on the job and I guarantee the haters would change their tune!

Whatever Thundercats haters :mad:

You guys probably liked Mama Mia, ^^^^^ :moon
^^^^ the haters, they like Hairspray and Chicago too! :D

Much easier with a werewolf as they are designed to be scary, are more beast than man and are already established as mainstream monsters. Making cute warrior man-cats that talk... :rolleyes:

Hey, if I ever met Brad Pitt in a dark alley dressed like a big orange cat I'd be pretty freakin' scared.

But really, look at that beautiful Thundercat artwork and tell me you wouldn't want to see that in live action on the big screen.

Someday...someday...

Come on people! With the technology and talented artists out there, They could transform Thunder Cats onto the Big screen in style. Look at x-men. It didn't look comical. I think it could be done- if all the haters could just see the vision. :D

Actually, I've always hated Thundercats. I used to watch Cartoon Network all the time, and this was the only show that I had to change the channel for.

Whats that have to do with anything? Making people look like cats is just stupid in its self.

Unlike Clowns?....
:lol
Just because you don't like it, it means it's silly,
and you were criticizing the trailer manips, so I wanted to
see what can you do to make it better...
It's a fan made thing, don't take it too seriously

Not in a bazillion years.
:gun
I guess you didn't watch the show, right?
Not from you time I guess...
what was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?...
just curious...

Unlike Clowns?....
:lol
Just because you don't like it, it means it's silly,
and you were criticizing the trailer manips, so I wanted to
see what can you do to make it better...
It's a fan made thing, don't take it too seriously

:gun
I guess you didn't watch the show, right?
Not from you time I guess...
what was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?...
just curious...

Favorite? Invader Zim. Still is. Always will be.

And....it IS silly, because it looks stupid. I cant do better, because they adapted the cartoon perfectly too the actors. But it just looks so dumb. My god...its Brad Pitt with an orange cat face.

Oh and I hate that "Well...can YOOOOU do any better!??" thing, because if thats the case, then you cant dislike ANYTHING. You dislike a movie? Well...can YOU do any better?

Invader Zim?
Dude, how old are you?
13?...

It's Ok if you don't like stuff, but you were criticizing the manips, then suddenly changed to the "Human-Cats is silly"...
If done right this could work...
Make up in characters can work if done right, you have you're friggin' avatar as an example for Lion-O's sake!!
Now, I have a question, does Romero's Joker looks silly to you?

Back