Fake Thundercats trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ^^^^, thats the stupidest thing i've ever seen. And whats up with everyone using 300 music now?

I could name almost every movie maniped.

Aliens
Pitch Black
Troy
The Mummy
INDIANA ^^^^ING JONES!!!
Wolverine
X-Men
Riddick...

Seeing that only confirms one thing for me. There's absolutely no way they could pull this property off as live action. That was perhaps the gayest thing I've seen in a while. Whoever made it has talent though.

Wow, that was fantastic and really well done. :rock
And no stupider than the Transformers movie.

But that's about as much of a live action Thundercats flick I'd want to see.

Transformers was awesome. This....is not. Unless they change the cats to look cooler, otherwise....no thanks.

I'd hate to imagine a G1 style TF movie...

Transformers was awesome. This....is not. Unless they change the cats to look cooler, otherwise....no thanks.

I'd hate to imagine a G1 style TF movie...

It was awesomely stupid. :lol

But different strokes. I'm sure there are those who would love big budget, live action Silverhawks, Snorks and Carebears flicks too.

Not bad but the coloring was done too brightly, should have done a more muted realistic tone on them.

Brad Pitt = Lion-O
Vin Diesel = Panthero
Hugh Jackman = Tigra
The two kids from SpyKids = WilyKit and WilyKat
Garfield = Snarf...

Who the hell played Cheetra?

I could name almost every movie maniped.

Aliens
Pitch Black
Troy
The Mummy
INDIANA ^^^^ING JONES!!!
Wolverine
X-Men
Riddick...

It looks like there was some Masters of the Universe, Planet of the Apes (Burton version), Galaxy Quest in there as well...

That was pretty fun... and goes to show how a live action Thundercats movie is a terrible, terrible idea :lol

Pretty cool for a fan made film. I personally think if done right(not quite like this:D) a live action Thundercats could be pulled off.

If they could do it with Transformers and people love it then they can do it with the Thundercats.

Pretty cool for a fan made film. I personally think if done right(not quite like this:D) a live action Thundercats could be pulled off.

If they could do it with Transformers and people love it then they can do it with the Thundercats.
I agree. I think if they put it in the right hands, say Peter Jackson or Guillermo Del Toro, then it would kick ass. :rock

If you want it to suck ass, give it to Uwe Boll or Paul W.S. Anderson. :yuck

I agree. I think if they put it in the right hands, say Peter Jackson or Guillermo Del Toro, then it would kick ass. :rock

If you want it to suck ass, give it to Uwe Boll or Paul W.S. Anderson. :yuck

Belive me when your a big fan of something and Anderson touches it you are deeply affected. :monkey2:monkey2

got to give them credit for there editing job.
well done.

Thundercats was a great cartoon in the 80's but I dont think it will make a great live action movie.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2Qd_IsxgAf8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2Qd_IsxgAf8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I love the intro of thundercats !!!

Back