Facepool FP006 - WWII US 101st Airborne Private - Ryan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from OSK the other day. Haven't had the chance to open him up yet, but will try to remember to post pics when i do
Looking forward to your pics and review of the figure.

I haven't received word on my figure yet but I'm sure the online shop hasn't received it yet, due to the Chinese new year.

0DDB643C-CD10-4489-9E05-9BEFE15D52EB.jpeg
922495A3-BA7E-47C6-920B-51CF3B5A2210.jpeg
5CC3CF65-06FB-4825-9416-DBA84409EE57.jpeg
E285D6E5-E04E-4B24-9906-EDA821945924.jpeg
190EB062-DC4D-42F6-8E2F-34EE38DC7486.jpeg

The figure looks great but I'm still not seeing Matt Damon in the sculpt. Does it look closer in-hand?
It’s definitely not perfect. I couldn’t decide between wearing the helmet or not. I think the helmet may hide a bit. I think it might be the eyes that throw it off a bit. As always, there are other custom sculpts that are better, but I like the figure a lot and just need Wade to complete the set.

Cool. I'm looking forward to getting him and adding him to the collection. I can't believe that we are down to just one more figure to have the collection complete.
;) we really are. I can't believe this is legit the first time we've gotten an actual medic wade beside that old soldier story 82nd airborne medic figure that had a giovanni ribisi head sculpt.

Attachments

• 102113u4rznzwm1p1wbx61.jpg
    102113u4rznzwm1p1wbx61.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 35
;) we really are. I can't believe this is legit the first time we've gotten an actual medic wade beside that old soldier story 82nd airborne medic figure that had a giovanni ribisi head sculpt.
Have you seen an official announcement for Medic Wade?? I haven't seen one yet but hopefully it happens and soon!

Looks pretty good, I recommend adding some stuffing into his pockets to fill them out. This figure definetly has the more accurate webgear, this will be a parts only upgrade for my DiD version untill they make a 2.0
Yea, that was the plan. The instructions even say to do that. I think I have some small pieces of foam to put in there.

For those that have this - how do you like it? Not a ton of posts here on it. I was thinking of ordering one for my dad for Father's Day while this was still available to find. His favorite movie is Saving Private Ryan, his father came through Omaha Beach as a medic, tail end of the first wave, so there's a connection there for him. I've gotten him a few so far... DID's Miller, Horvath, Rieben and Jackson, with Mellish on the way. Was thinking of getting him this Ryan too...but just wanted to ask for some thoughts before I pulled the trigger.

Thanks!

For those that have this - how do you like it? Not a ton of posts here on it. I was thinking of ordering one for my dad for Father's Day while this was still available to find. His favorite movie is Saving Private Ryan, his father came through Omaha Beach as a medic, tail end of the first wave, so there's a connection there for him. I've gotten him a few so far... DID's Miller, Horvath, Rieben and Jackson, with Mellish on the way. Was thinking of getting him this Ryan too...but just wanted to ask for some thoughts before I pulled the trigger.

Thanks!
I say you can't go wrong with it! I like my DiD Saving Private Ryan figures better; I can't place it but I feel they just have a slight edge in quality and weight. Since you already got almost all of the DiD ones, this Facepool figure is a nice complement to them.

Your family connection to Omaha Beach is very cool, and even more reason they'd better make the Wade figure :)

Back