• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S T1 Tech Noir T-800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouglasMcc

Super Freak
Reaction score
My wife got laid off this month, and while we should be fine for the necessities, I am having to cancel most of my Sideshow pre-purchases. I would still like to get Commander Bly and/or Alice from Resident Evil so I am offering the Hot Toys T-800 for sale. Figure is MIMB. He has never been removed from the box (I only opened the box to check for damage then he went into storage). He is in great shape. I paid close to 215 with shipping from Sideshow, so I am hoping to get back 170 (plus actual shipping to the buyer). I would also be willing to work out some form of trade and/or trade partial cash for either of the two figures I mentioned. Thanks again.

170 MIMB Hot Toys T1 Tech Noir T-800

Last edited:
Willing to go 175 plus actual shipping. That's about as low as I am willing to go before Ebay. Hopefully someone can help me get the Hot Toys Alice figure by buying the T-800 or trading. Thanks.

Back