• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale RARE Hot Toys First Blood Colonel SAMUEL TRAUTMAN MMS07 MINT AFA 95

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfe123

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FOR SALE: Extremely RARE Hot Toys Rambo First Blood COLONEL SAMUEL TRAUTMAN 1:6 scale action figure [MMS07]. AFA GRADED 95 - MINT condition!! Investment quality!! This may be the best conditioned one in the entire world!! This Hot Toys action figure is impossible to find; graded or not. I am the sole owner of this figure. I purchased it directly from a Hot Toys retailer when it was released, and afterwards, I submitted it to AFA for grading. Only displayed in the AFA case, in a smoke free home away from any direct sunlight. The AFA case is equipped with archival UV protection and does not have any flaws. Shipping to United States addresses only. No international shipping is allowed. Complete your Rambo or Hot Toys collection today! $500 shipped. Paypal payments only.

IMG_0150[1].JPG
IMG_0151[1].JPG
IMG_0152[1].JPG
IMG_0153[1].JPG

Last edited:
Back