• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Hot Toys T-1000 w/ extras- Please read entire description***SOLD****

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
************SOLD****************

READ THE ENTIRE LISTING PLEASE!!!

He's complete(minus the belt for his pants) with extras. The extra stuff is: second HT head sculpt, HT blue police shirt and HT gun and holster. Now he does come with an extra police belt with radio and clip holster but it is NOT Hot Toys and it is poor quality and doesn't have a way to connect. I just used glue. Consider a freebie. You could throw it away if you'd like. BUT if you do decide to use it you'd have enough for a complete second figure, you just need a body. Now here is the important stuff. The left wrist hole for the peg is slightly too big for the peg so it doesn't stay in all the time. A couple solutions to this is you could wrap a small piece of paper towel around the peg so it doesn't fall out, this is what I do. Or you could use blu-tac or just buy a bigger peg. He is missing his belt to his pants, which isn't a huge loss considering it only gets in the way of the police belt. And his police jacket is missing a small sticker and has left a small amount of residue which can be cleaned off Im sure. He comes from a smoke free home and has been well taken care of with little posing. Pics at the bottom.
The box has some shelf wear. It will be shipped in its shipper.

I only accept PayPal. Please add 3% for the fees or pay as gift. And only ship in the U.S.

I'm asking $235 shipped. I am open to offers but please be reasonable.

IMG_6465_zps97d5ea56.jpg

This is what I do with the left hand peg.

IMG_6464_zps89568a50.jpg

Here is the missing sticker/emblem:

IMG_6469_zpsa2480908.jpg

Here is a pic of the HT holster/gun and the no name cheap-o belt etc.

IMG_6475_zps43912ad4.jpg

This is what he will look like when you receive him. The second head is wrapped in bubble wrap in between his legs and the second shirt is placed over the figure.

IMG_6476_zps06f9f010.jpg

Here is a slice across the top of the box, but the rest of the box is fine with a little shelf wear.

IMG_6477_zps2988af4b.jpg

Last edited:
Back