• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S CHEAP Hot Toys ,DX13,Wolverine,Ash,Leonidas,Predator,Batman,super man,crow,raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: F/S Hot Toys T1&T2 DX13 & MMS238, Alfred, Joker, Celtic Predator2.0, Wolverine m

What is the best price on the Joker MMS68? Is it complete and mint?. Possible to get pics?. Thanks much

Re: F/S Hot Toys DX13, Alfred, Joker, Celtic Predator2.0, Wolverine mod.

Bump to the top.

Bump to the top

I have a friend that might want the armory. I have PMed you his email info

Bump to the top

Pm on DX13. Ready an waiting ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: F/S Hot Toys Celtic Predator2.0, Berserker, Alfred and Armory, Joker, Iron man

Bump to the top

DX13 sold

Re: F/S Hot Toys Celtic Predator2.0, Berserker, Alfred and Armory, Joker, Iron man

Has it been? That's interesting as I haven't received it or any contact from you.

Everything ok?

Pm sent my friend

Bump to the top

Ummm. When and where was the DX-13 shipped? I have not received it or any tracking information from you.
I paid you on the 1st, You have not responded to PMs, you stated it was shipped on the 8th, it is now the 20th and I have nothing.

WHAT???? IS???? GOING??? ON??? :dunno :dunno

I would appreciate some response please.

Ummm. When and where was the DX-13 shipped? I have not received it or any tracking information from you.
I paid you on the 1st, You have not responded to PMs, you stated it was shipped on the 8th, it is now the 20th and I have nothing.

WHAT???? IS???? GOING??? ON??? :dunno :dunno

I would appreciate some response please.
Hmmmm I was thinking about purchasing a few figures... but with a comment like this, id have to reconsider right? I mean why has this poor person been waiting nearly a month just to hear back about there order??? Hundreds of dollars to be spent on a figure is no joke, these really mean a lot to people and they work hard for there money so to drop that much money on a figure and be left in the dark for WEEKS! Mmmmm I think I have to move on elsewhere and say hopefully there is a good excuse for this... but probably not. Im sorry you have yet to hear back about your figure.. I do know how frustrating that can be. I wish you the best of luck Lieutdan

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Hmmmm I was thinking about purchasing a few figures... but with a comment like this, id have to reconsider right? I mean why has this poor person been waiting nearly a month just to hear back about there order??? Hundreds of dollars to be spent on a figure is no joke, these really mean a lot to people and they work hard for there money so to drop that much money on a figure and be left in the dark for WEEKS! Mmmmm I think I have to move on elsewhere and say hopefully there is a good excuse for this... but probably not. Im sorry you have yet to hear back about your figure.. I do know how frustrating that can be. I wish you the best of luck Lieutdan

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Yea, appreciate your words friend. I am very disappointed. I would steer clear. I'm desperately trying not to let it effect future endeavors on the forum. However, This instance has now been escalated to the Paypal Gods... May have wasted my time, at least it won't be my money. Chit. I just want to know if something happened or if its deliberate(and if so...). :gah:

-D

Hey, I sent a payment on April 7th for the Alfred figure to go along with my armory but haven't heard from him or replys to my PM's. Hope and pray I didn't get robbed.

This guy is something else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This was an eye opening venture. I'm not sure what exactly happened here. I am curious if the guys OK tho.

After 2wks, I got my money back from PayPal. DO NOT BUY FROM GUY. SEEK OTHER PARTIES. I was lucky on this instance with the DX-13 but others might not be.

Dan

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Re: F/S Glass Detolfs, Hot Toys Predator,Batman,DX13,Wolverine,Ash,Leonidas,MOS,MC U

BUMP to the top

Re: F/S Glass Detolfs, Hot Toys Predator,Batman,DX13,Wolverine,Ash,Leonidas,MOS,MC U

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Back