• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S CHEAP Hot Toys ,DX13,Wolverine,Ash,Leonidas,Predator,Batman,super man,crow,raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: F/S HotToys L.Armor Thor, DX11, Bane, Samurai Pred, Silver Cent, Hulk, and more

Added many new items, take a look.

Re: F/S HotToys L.Armor Thor, DX11, Bane, Samurai Pred, Silver Cent, Hulk, and more

Bump to the top

Bump to the top
Thor sold

Bump to the top
Hulk sold

Bump to the top Iron Patriot Sold

Bump to the top
DX11 joker 2.0 sold

Bump to the top

Re: F/S HotToys 1/4 Endo(EX), L.Armor Thor, Bane, Samurai & Celtic 2.0 Pred, Silver C

Bump to the top
Added 1/4 endo

Re: F/S HotToys 1/4 Endo(EX), L.Armor Thor, Bane, Samurai & Celtic 2.0 Pred, Silver C

Bump to the top

Bump to the top

Re: F/S HotToys L.Armor Thor, Bane, Samurai & Celtic 2.0 Pred, Silver Cent.

Bump to the top 1/4 Endo sold

Re: F/S HotToys L.Armor Thor, Bane, Samurai & Celtic 2.0 Pred, Silver Cent.

Bump to the top 1/4 Endo sold

I am the lucky new owner. I had written this figure off because the going price is too high but thanks to your very fair price I was able to add this amazing figure to my collection and I thank you for that.

BUMP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: F/S HotToys Bane, Avengers, Samurai/Celtic 2.0/Berserker/Class Pred, ScarFace

Bump to the top.
Come on let's make deal brothers, I'm in a giving mood.

Re: F/S HotToys Avengers, Samurai/Celtic 2.0/Berserker/Class Pred, ScarFace

Bump to the top

Bane sold

Re: F/S HotToys DX13, DX12, L.armor Thor, Ironman, Predator (Lot), IKEA cabinets

enterbay Scarface war ver. Pending

figures added

pic added

Back