EXTRA! HULK CITED FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's nice to see the shading on the muscles was done even under the pants.

It is just a fantastic sculpt, Andy.

A buddy of mine just sent me this.... :D

hulk-BATH.jpg

I just spent all evening looking for a naked Hulk in St. Louis (specifically in Dogtown and South Grand), and all I got was drunk. :elefant

Are you really in my town, Andy? Speak up, dammit! :D

Wow! That is some nice Photoshopping skills!!! I just noticed the Hulk's reflection on the wall and floor!!! Nice!

Monk said:
I just spent all evening looking for a naked Hulk in St. Louis (specifically in Dogtown and South Grand), and all I got was drunk. :elefant

Are you really in my town, Andy? Speak up, dammit! :D

Dude, I used to live on South Grand, right near Carondelet park. I currently reside just down I-55 in glorious ARNOLD, MO. The Hulk's 'junk' is closer to you than you think! :)

bawhahah! hilarious. The Hulk couldn't wash his feet in that tub let alone get his hair wet....

It was me on the phone...I wanted to know what the Hulk was doing this Saturday night:monkey5

Okay, enough "Freak" iness for tonight
Trev

It's the answer to the age-old discussion: does everything grow when Banner turns into the Hulk?
Seems that I was wrong all along :rotfl ...

Andy!!!! Did you play a Barry White music when you were undoing the pants? :monkey1

We need a HI-DEF shot of this. Josh!!! Need to get up close and look at the fine detailing. :monkey3

Sideshow really missed their chance for an ultra exclusive on the Hulk PF:

Sideshow Exclusive PF Hulk "Hulk Package"

ES: 50 green and 25 grey with special pants made to accomodate the size. :monkey3

It would attach with a magnet just like Wolverine's head does on the comiquette.

It'd have been Hulk flipper Valhalla!

JS :rotfl

PS - Seriously though - I can't wait to see the end result of your mods to Hulk's pants Andy!
Once again - GREAT job on the most detailed and MASSIVE Hulk statue ever created!

Word has it, that when people take steroids it shrinks their balls and makes them sterile, but never did I hear it actually shrinks the penis as well. I guess this is one of the side effects of the radiation and gamma rays.

Back