EXTRA! HULK CITED FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic is hysterical! That just made my morning. :lol

I'm all jittery today because Hulk will arrive! I'm just waiting for the FedEx guy to grace my doorstep. This will be the greatest birthday gift ever.

Man, all of these threads and excitement over this piece, and of course the pictures most of all, are making me want this... dayum! So many things I want, yet so little money and room. Think the parents will be upset if I turned their house into a secondary collector's shrine when they are out vacationing some place?

Andy Bergholtz said:
hulk-BATH.jpg

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week!! :lol

Re: EXTRA! HULK CITED FOR EXPOSURE...

Eli26 said:
Man, all of these threads and excitement over this piece, and of course the pictures most of all, are making me want this... dayum!

Nice to know it was the Hulk in the buff that sold you on this one. :monkey3

Andy Bergholtz said:
Dude, I used to live on South Grand, right near Carondelet park. I currently reside just down I-55 in glorious ARNOLD, MO. The Hulk's 'junk' is closer to you than you think! :)

That tears it. We're hanging out. :rock

Monk said:
You're only saying that because I'm outside his studio window with a camera... :p

... and a partially buttoned trenchcoat! :eek

LOTRFan said:
... and a partially buttoned trenchcoat! :eek

With no clothing underneath the partially buttoned trenchcoat, with a Andy sock puppet on one hand. :eek :eek

That's hiliarous both pics. Will be on the lookout for your customizing of the Hulk Andy.

The ill Jedi said:
Thanks Lonnie!

I'll only need 19,300 to catch up to Josh! :D

I normally would say something peppy like "You can do it!!!", but this is Josh we're talking about... :monkey5

lcummins said:
I normally would say something peppy like "You can do it!!!", but this is Josh we're talking about... :monkey5

No kidding, just look at his stats: Total Posts: 19,994 (38.27 posts per day)

38 posts per day!!! I would have to stay up weeks on end without sleep to catch up to those numbers!

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Awesome *AHEM* Awesome, Awesome, Awesome *BREATHE* Awesome, Awesome, Awesome job on Mr. Banner's green alter ego, Andy B! Mine should be shipping within the next few working days!

...THEN HULK SMASH APARTMENT!!!

(Yay! I made it to 600. Yeah, how 'bout that).

Um, the "per day" post count isn't accurate - the day count is just from the start of the new board and the post count is carried over from the old.

Back