Exorcist bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carano

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys, might be a long shot, but...

Does anybody know how I can contact the creator of this? :love

I've had a search for "Killer kits" and the only result seems to be a tacky looking website with a free host, which I don't trust, at all.

I thought I'd ask here, before I go registering on random forums asking them. :nana:

Or if anybody knows of any realistic lifesize Regan busts / latex heads for sale, please let me know.

Thanks!

that is one freaky bust. as much as i love the work and detail on it i wudnt dare put this in my house

You could try contacting Cortlandt Hull... his website is The Witches Dungeon Museum in CT... https://www.preservehollywood.org/DungeonWebNew/Home.html ... He is friends with ____ Smith and he also has a copy of the ____ Smith Demon Reagan bust.. He might be able to help you out....:) Worth a try, he's a nice guy!

Thanks alot mate, I'll check that website out, although pictures seem to make up most of that websites links, and they aren't loading properly at the moment. But I'll bookmark and try it later. :yess:

@ soubido & Raymond Ferraro, lol. I know what you guys mean. I'm still scared of the film and Regan freaks me out big time. But I just have to have one! :lol It would be kept in a place where I would'nt have to see it on a night though. :D

If you find out anything, please let us know. I know I won't be able to afford it, but I'm still very curious.

If you find out anything, please let us know. I know I won't be able to afford it, but I'm still very curious.

Will do mate. I won't be able to afford anything just yet, either. I just need some answers. :wink1:

Good news for me, I contacted 3Demonic and received a swift response. The producers are based in the UK. So when I get the money together. No customs fees or massive postage costs! :D

Congrats! Im just curious, where will you be puting this? Coffee table? Bedroom? Next to baby crib? Basement in a wooden crate burried 10 ft underground under a small moat of holy water?

Lmao. Probably the spare room, so I don't have to walk past it on a night. Though I'll be getting the loft (I think you call it attic) done out later on, so she'll sit up there with my collection. :wink1:

Congrats! Im just curious, where will you be puting this? Coffee table? Bedroom? Next to baby crib? Basement in a wooden crate burried 10 ft underground under a small moat of holy water?

LOL... Put a nanny cam in the buried box so you can at least enjoy looking at it...:) Nice!:rotfl

Old thread, but wow I'm intrigued by the amount of artwork put into this bust. I just e-mailed 3demonic. Hopefully they'll get back at me with a response! :)

As perfect a rendition as you can get. Stunning, beautiful work.

Back