EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those photos real?

Looks authentic to me, she basically looks the same as when she was debuted at WonderFest last year.

1710633466202.jpeg

Ro is one of my favorite characters, so i’m biased.

They don’t seem to have even captured her distinctive mole.

It’s there if you zoom in. Looks like the paint doesn’t accent it, which would be hard for anyone but a top professional. Thats gotta be a tough feature to get right.

Despite her short appearance, Forbes Guajardo as Ro had a somewhat defiant antagonistic to the starfleet "family" dynamic (which would later become a norm) , played one the first most compelling characters in the Trek franchise.
160382559e897686d289b2c40dd260af.gif

Maybe the angle, not sure if it's a new sculpt, with the hight of her hair lowered in those new images, yet it looks better to me.
Only the outfit (sleeves) now, looks a bit baggy.

Last edited:
Despite her short appearance, Forbes Guajardo as Ro with a somewhat antagonistic to the starfleet "family" dynamic (which would later become a norm) , played one the first most compelling characters in the Trek franchise.
It’s too bad Forbes turned down being a main cast member on DS9, her story would’ve transitioned nicely into that series coming off of TNG.

This one makes her look pretty good, I think.
It's all about the angles and the lighting.
View attachment 693717
Pretty awesome pose there, nice call back to her bridge scene in Power Play.

1710697186765.jpeg

played one the first most compelling characters in the Trek franchise.
Couldn’t agree more. Forbes brought a truly compelling character to the show in a way that i suspect the main cast just weren’t allowed to, due to writers avoiding complex character arcs that didn’t reset every episode.
It’s too bad Forbes turned down being a main cast member on DS9, her story would’ve transitioned nicely into that series coming off of TNG.
I often wonder what DS9 would have been like with her.
Pretty awesome pose there, nice call back to her bridge scene in Power Play.

View attachment 693721
i’ll have to display her this way until her conn is ready.

I’ll probably get Ro. Not the most exciting character to me but an interesting one. She’ll go nicely on display with the other TNG characters.

Does this mean warp drive has finally been engaged? :p

But but but Preemptive Strike was such a phenomenal episode! ;)
Yes but it also makes it impossible for me to believe she would ever be in Picard the way she was in it. There just seems no way to get her from here to there that's credible to me, even with the passage of 30 years.

Yes but it also makes it impossible for me to believe she would ever be in Picard the way she was in it. There just seems no way to get her from here to there that's credible to me, even with the passage of 30 years.

Really? It seemed believable to me. Ro was always considered a good officer. After the Maquis were wiped out by the Jem'Hadar, I can easily believe 30 years is long enough for her to serve her sentence, get recruited by Starfleet Intelligence, and rise to the rank of Commander.
If Chakotay can be a Captain on Prodigy...

Back