EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went with the standard/deluxe version. At first I thought the extra bit was just two iffy versions of Spot and was gonna opt for the basic version, but then I noticed the extra Data head, and it made the choice a no-brainer.
"no brainer" solid dad joke.

I'm in for the standard from TW - sculpt looks awesome to me and a big improvement (paint ap mainly?) over the first version.

TW as in Toyswonderland?

Dude you're never gonna get it from them.
Halloween Be Brave GIF by Peloton

Data is up at Planet Action Figures. Just placed an order there but a shame that they seem to have removed 6 month financing.
Why would you not go direct? PAF are at least £35/$45 more, and they arrive later.

Bad reputation with Toys Wonderland? I’ve never ordered from them, but they’re always mentioned by Justin’s Collection.

Standard version ordered direct from Exo-6. I wouldn't go with any other third party when you can buy direct - any issues, they are the ones most likely to help out or have replacement parts.

1688819481478.png

Why is Kira wearing her terrible Season 1 uniform when the released Sisko is in his Season 4 uniform? Nanjin seems to be releasing the crews look from their mid series runs. so this is weird.

I think that's an older photo, but still nice to see regardless.

It's not my favorite look for Picard, but it is a memorable and unique one so should be worth getting just for that.
I’m hoping they take the essential/standard offering route with Picard and offer the standard uniform as well. The excitement on this release will be a little deflated if the jacket is the sole option IMO.

Because I have to manage outgoings. If it’s late I can deal with it.
I don't follow. How is paying a considerable amount more for the same deal managing outgoings?

The deposit required is about the same, and both are pay on release (as you pointed out, which is why I commented). I understand that if it's usually split payments over 6mo or more it could be worth the extra expense to you, but this is the same. So you pay more for no reason.

I assume if you pay EXO-6 via Paypal, you can also do a 4-month 0% credit.

Anyway, I'm only pointing it out. Up to you how you spend your money, of course.

View attachment 648797
Why is Kira wearing her terrible Season 1 uniform when the released Sisko is in his Season 4 uniform? Nanjin seems to be releasing the crews look from their mid series runs. so this is weird.
Because that's the only one approved by Nana Visitor, and Nanjin had no choice but to use it.

What is the status of Locutus?
Pre ordered on day 1 but haven't seen any updates and have also been focusing on Star Wars stuff.
Any help appreciated.
Please don't tease me.

Would be very nice if they include the regular uniform top for Picard. I'll definitely pick up this one, though.

I have the QMX version but for those that don't, including it would provide a great option to have.

What is the status of Locutus?
Pre ordered on day 1 but haven't seen any updates and have also been focusing on Star Wars stuff.
Any help appreciated.
Please don't tease me.
On June 20th @stingermck posted the below from Nanjin:

Waiting for packaging, then Locutus is ready to ship.

I will be right there overseeing Locutus final stage.

A few VIPs will also have First Contact version of Locutus, a 100% completely different head sculpt.

All molds are scheduled to be destroyed after 3 months.

Not sure if there has been an update since then but sounds like he could be shipping before August.

Back