EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Using $18.00 in Sideshow rewards, the total for Kruge is $313.95 minus $13.85 I'll get back in rewards points = $300.10
On EXO-6 site it is $320.00
I know I'll probably get mine later than direct EXO-6 customers but that is ok with me.

Well, given we sometimes get a bit of criticism (mostly inaccurate . . . mostly) aimed at us on this forum, I have to say that (for my interests & resulting watched threads) this is getting darned close to being the most informative & entertaining thread in recent history.

Honestly - you folks rule - so THANK-YOU for all the comments, humour & pic sharing :family

1691100832736.png

Any sign of Odo, T'Pol or FC Worf? They all had official teases from EXO-6 a while ago but still no pre-orders. Odo was even scheduled for July I believe. Seems strange they wouldn't be ready to show.
Yes I was wondering about T’Pol as well, seems like she dropped off the map.

Any sign of Odo, T'Pol or FC Worf? They all had official teases from EXO-6 a while ago but still no pre-orders. Odo was even scheduled for July I believe. Seems strange they wouldn't be ready to show.
I think it's possible Odo wasn't shown because the prototype may still wearing that goofy orange uniform. It might be something that can fixed in Photoshop for preorder photos (that is if the release hasn't been pushed back, so Nanjin can wait to get the final version of the uniform) but not in person. T'Pol got another tease on facebook this week, but she's not in Vegas, either. No sign of FC Worf, Riker, TOS Pike 1 or TOS Pike 2...There seem to be a lot of figures that weren't sent to the convention.

So is this the end of reveals/announcements for Vegas?

Sure the SNW reveals came out of no where but nothing new for TNG, TOS, ENT, DS9, and no TWOK PO date?

Last edited:
I think it's possible Odo wasn't shown because the prototype may still wearing that goofy orange uniform. It might be something that can fixed in Photoshop for preorder photos (that is if the release hasn't been pushed back, so Nanjin can wait to get the final version of the uniform) but not in person. T'Pol got another tease on facebook this week, but she's not in Vegas, either. No sign of FC Worf, Riker, TOS Pike 1 or TOS Pike 2...There seem to be a lot of figures that weren't sent to the convention.

I'm still holding out hope for "heavy metal" Worf (hair down instead of that effeminate ponytail) . . . what? - ME biased? :naughty

Sure the SNW reveals came out of no where but nothing new for TNG, TOS, ENT, DS9, and no TWOK PO date?
I think the focus was meant to be more on figures that are due to go up for preorder within the next two or three months (being Saavik, Pike and Torres). And I'm guessing those others just aren't quite ready yet.

We sort of saw some new things for DS9 and TNG: Doctor Bashir's face (I hope it's not final) and Captain Picard's face (I hope it is final). There's also someone from EXO-6 in one of the videos, I believe, saying that the Standard TNG Picard will come with his regular uniform top and the season 5 jacket, so that's new information.
And there were TWOK preorder dates. Saavik is supposed to be going up for preorder this month with Captain Spock going up for preorder next month. Of course, as recent as the end of May, Odo was supposed to be a July preorder, so something could change there.

Kruge is way too pricey for me, plus I'm not sold on the eyebrows or doll hair. I'm seriously hoping for a TOS Kang down the road. You just know he'd be a lot less expensive.
I'm hoping we can get all three, Kang, Kor and maybe Koloth

Back