EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you are not one of those who ok to have sub par figures. We, Trek fans have high expectation. I pulled this sisko out from production in the last minute because I want THE Sisko not something that I make and forget. Is very disappointing inferior figures are desired.

I don't see a single problem to spend more time to make a good Sisko, such as a body just for Sisko.

Blaming me for this is very disappointing.

the sisko in this picture is no good so I am not producing him, and because I can produce a better Sisko that truely can represent this character. So I am wrong to do this.

I also said all series releases are independent from each other.

sisko.png

Last edited:
I hope you are not one of those who ok to have sub par figures. We, Trek fans have high expectation. I pulled this sisko out from production in the last minute because I want THE Sisko not something that I make and forget. Is very disappointing inferior figures are desired.

I don't see a single problem to spend more time to make a good Sisko, such as a body just for Sisko.

the sisko in this picture is no good so I am not producing him, and because I can produce a better Sisko that truely can represent this character. So I am wrong to do this.

View attachment 550549
I'm not questioning your decision on Sisko, just wondering why so many other figures have been announced but the original captains haven't been released. What about Kirk? What about Picard? What about Archer? Were there production problems with them as well. I'm not trying to insult you. I'm genuinely confused about your release schedule.

View attachment 550549
Is it because of the eybrows? Ben didn't really seem to have them once he shaved his head.

Major releases wouldn't be like that, only gap filler or characters that only have small demand will have such chaotic releases and only if there are available time. Character like Yeoman from TOS, Brackley TNG, twok Saviik, etc. will be like this. Main characters will have plenty of time to decide.
Which TOS yeoman? there are many!

I'm not questioning your decision on Sisko, just wondering why so many other figures have been announced but the original captains haven't been released. What about Kirk? What about Picard? What about Archer? Were there production problems with them as well. I'm not trying to insult you. I'm genuinely confused about your release schedule.
Each of the Captains Line figures were meant to be jumping off points for their own figures. So Janeway is followed up by her Voyager crew, and Sisko by the DS9 crew, etc. And of course with multiple lines running concurrently and a ton of characters in various stages of production, it only makes sense that some might be ready for release sooner than others.

DS9 has so many characters that need to be preserve in Starfleet Museum Archive.

If there's a DS9 market (I only have assumption as of this moment), then we need some careful planning for this series.

Is an amazing feeling seeing characters from the screen showing up as Solid in front of us. Damar, a no body rise to a liberator doing all things for his people.

Last edited:
Also very excited about Deep Space Nine, and I really hope the final Sisko won't have prominent eyebrows like that. They had thinned to the point where they were barely noticeable by the time he put on the black and gray uniform to the point where a lot of viewers thought he was shaving them off. It'd be like putting any eyebrows at all on Guinan.

Last edited:
Nanjin,

Sisko is my favorite Captain. If I have to wait for improvements, so be it… I just hope it’s not too-too long of a wait!

I do hope we can display him with an open uniform jacket with the vest underneath! I think that was his coolest look! (Not the best facial expression in this photo, but it’s about the jacket and vest).

1639546092360.png

He does have eyebrows, they're just very faint.
Yep. He was asked about it at a con I attended some years ago, and he said they started getting thinning when he was in his 40s. Unlike Whoopi Goldberg who just shaves hers off, Avery said "**** it" and just let them fade away.

Nanjin,

Sisko is my favorite Captain. If I have to wait for improvements, so be it… I just hope it’s not too-too long of a wait!

I do hope we can display him with an open uniform jacket with the vest underneath! I think that was his coolest look! (Not the best facial expression in this photo, but it’s about the jacket and vest).

View attachment 550620
Well as he's a captain wearing the same era outfit as Jean-Luc in First Contact, then he should or will have the jacket option...

View attachment 550549
How long before the UFP humans are finally out of the way and we can get some exciting warlike aliens?

Like the Hirogen, Gorn, Species 8472 etc.

Back