EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin for characters like Worf and O’Brien that were in multiple series will you make in TNG and DS9 uniforms or are we looking at just having them in one?

Understood. Once you have DS9 in production, is there a chance you might do a run in their early season/peacetime uniforms? Maybe just as a variant as an EXO-6 exclusive?
This will depend on whether the DS9 faction can grow on their own when their base crew are being built. It has to be demand driven to do this variation.

I kinda wish we could have a separate jacket for Janeway as well. She has it open several times on the show and I think it's actually a pretty cool look. But yes I realize it would be hard to close up and have it be streamlined again like it should be.

hauntingofdeck12_278.jpg

I kinda wish we could have a separate jacket for Janeway as well. She has it open several times on the show and I think it's actually a pretty cool look. But yes I realize it would be hard to close up and have it be streamlined again like it should be.

View attachment 536060
Janeway's uniform changed from one piece to two pieces or the other way around whenever the scene needed it.

It was always open, and not meant to be zipped up. Just like Sisko 3-piece outfit, he would never zip up the jacket when he had a vest. His jacket was meant to be worn open with the vest.

I know my stuff, dude.

BTW, although FC Picard and DS9 Sisko have the same uniforms. They are for their own individual look with different functional design. Picard's Jacket and Vest are meant to be worn either or, Sisko uniform is designed to have combination look. Worn together, seperate, with zipping collar inner shirt up or down like Pale Moonlight. Sisko is the representation of War Time Starfleet, a war time Captain. The 1/6 version of Sisko must be able to post with these images in mind.

Last edited:
Is a matter of days to receive FC Picard if you have cleared the invoice.
Yes!!!

Are going to give us a heads up on here about the remaining stock going up for sale or just through the EXO email? I keep getting tempted to get a 2nd Data so I can display both head sculpts. The more I sell off other lines the more room I have for Trek.

Yes!!!

Are going to give us a heads up on here about the remaining stock going up for sale or just through the EXO email? I keep getting tempted to get a 2nd Data so I can display both head sculpts. The more I sell off other lines the more room I have for Trek.
No better way to display FC Data beside the with skin head.

In my opinion, FC was about Data spending zero point six eight seconds to make a decision. He was in the skin appearance when he made this decision.

Save your money for a regular Data from the TNG release.

FC Data regular head was a transition during development for the intended With Skin sculpt.

We are not going to put FC Data sculpt on to TNG series. He will be a complete new sculpt. Our figures have their Unique intentions.

Hello Nanjin, When will the online shops be receiving their allotment of Picard? Is it several weeks after EXO-6 has shipped out their orders? I ordered Data and Janeway directly from EXO-6 but Picard from BBTS. Just curious. Thanks.

In my opinion, FC was about Data spending zero point six eight seconds to make a decision. He was in the skin appearance when he made this decision.

FC Data regular head was a transition during development for the intended With Skin sculpt.

We are not going to put FC Data sculpt on to TNG series. He will be a complete new sculpt. Our figures have their Unique intentions.
Now this is how it should be done, thanks Nanjin.
Not like Hot Toys reusing the same sculpt for different figures..(cough! Doc Brown)

Hello Nanjin, When will the online shops be receiving their allotment of Picard? Is it several weeks after EXO-6 has shipped out their orders? I ordered Data and Janeway directly from EXO-6 but Picard from BBTS. Just curious. Thanks.
I ordered my Data from BBTS. I haven’t gotten mine yet, and as far as I know nobody else has received him from there (or Sideshow). So if I had to guess it’ll be a bit before they get their stock if Picard.

So true but I actually like the Dara sculpt and still haven’t switched it out yet. I keep meaning to and stop just short of it. That probably will change once we have TNG Data.

Yeah I've had my Data with the alternate head for awhile now, since I really love the unique look. I'll probably switch it back once I get Picard though, since I think the two would work a lot better that way.

Back