EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin, Sorry to ask, Was the staining issue from the first version of Picard fixed with this release?

I received the email letting me know to expect the invoice soon, but haven’t gotten the invoice itself yet.
I received an e-mail titled, "Picard is Ready to ship! Pay the invoice now" that said, "You should have received an email for the remaining balance as Picard is ready to ship in a couple weeks". But I haven't actually gotten that e-mail with the remaining balance invoice yet. Weird.

Nanjin, I just received an email telling me I should have just received my invoice but I have not actually received the invoice email yet. Should I be worried or contact customer service? Definitely want to pay this one as soon as I can so I don’t delay shipping.

I received an e-mail titled, "Picard is Ready to ship! Pay the invoice now" that said, "You should have received an email for the remaining balance as Picard is ready to ship in a couple weeks". But I haven't actually gotten that e-mail with the remaining balance invoice yet. Weird.
Yeah. I got that same email. I’m guessing the other email hasn’t been sent, and this went out first and maybe was worded wrong.

I haven't received any emails yet. I'm just going to hang tight until the pay now button comes up on exo's website. I'm not going to stress over it til I don't have anything in my inbox and see reports of others on here having paid up, or something on the site telling us the invoices are out.

I have to say, not only is the price point on these figures impressive, but the momentum and excitement the line carries is great to see as well.

And very few people running a collectibles operation make themselves as accessible to fans and customers as nanjin. I am very happy for Star Trek collectors who can feel more optimistic now than ever before.

Received and paid my invoice. The quick turnaround is so refreshing. Looking forward to the chair and whatever other diorama pieces we get. The great thing about TNG, is the relative ease in making the various consoles. Simply print the LCARS panels onto paper, fix behind glass and backlight. No fiddly switches to fabricate.

Received and paid my invoice. The quick turnaround is so refreshing. Looking forward to the chair and whatever other diorama pieces we get. The great thing about TNG, is the relative ease in making the various consoles. Simply print the LCARS panels onto paper, fix behind glass and backlight. No fiddly switches to fabricate.
I thought it was this easy... you have to eliminate the hot spot so the Screen has even lights. Either use light panels or need a spacing diffusers between the screen and the light.

I already thought of this “furniture.”

I just got time to watch Sideshow’s unsealed and revealed. Has me super excited. A+ head sculpt.

My only concern is the length of sleeves. It looks like they have no extra length to cover the front ball joint if you have any bend in the arm. Is this something you might look at for future releases? Would be nice if they had a tiny little more length to help hide joints for posing. What do others think?

I haven't received any emails yet. I'm just going to hang tight until the pay now button comes up on exo's website. I'm not going to stress over it til I don't have anything in my inbox and see reports of others on here having paid up, or something on the site telling us the invoices are out.
Got the invoice mail, and paid. Super easy process.

Hardest part was to intimidate my charge card into submission, Borg style:

He is Picard, in 1/6. Resistance is futile. Your debt, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, your wallet shall service... Exo-6.

Yeah, I'm that lame, but I embrace it. :)

I just got time to watch Sideshow’s unsealed and revealed. Has me super excited. A+ head sculpt.

My only concern is the length of sleeves. It looks like they have no extra length to cover the front ball joint if you have any bend in the arm. Is this something you might look at for future releases? Would be nice if they had a tiny little more length to help hide joints for posing. What do others think?
Pull the inner sleeves out.

Back