EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 530494
Scan this and watch. Feedbacks are welcome. Some mistakes like Phase Rifle instead of Phaser Rifle. We will finalize it this week.

More detail instructions and insights for the coming figure.

I think paper instruction manuals is waste of money, resources, and eventually became garbage one day.

Thank you for including that link. There are still some people (me) out there without a phone.
Once my bank office was closed and all they provided was an QR code instead of the address where the next open one would be. Not cool.

Received my Data last week, Nanjin. Very pleased with how it came out. Since I'm running out of display space, I had to find a spot for him on my 60s Sci-Fi shelf for now.

While I appreciate your efforts to minimize the box size, I can see how some collectors are getting their boxes crushed in transit. Fortunately, mine arrived from EXO-6 to New York in good shape, but the shipper was only inside a plastic bag. Perhaps a few layers of bubble wrap might prevent future mishaps.

By the way, mine didn't come with the autograph card of the Enterprise E that Michael Crawford showed in his review. Are all figures supposed to get one?
Data & Picard on 2001 Shelf.jpg

Thank you for including that link. There are still some people (me) out there without a phone.
Once my bank office was closed and all they provided was an QR code instead of the address where the next open one would be. Not cool.
I would assume is fine for us. If someone doesn't have access to internet, most likely he or she would never know these figures ever existed.

If it is required by law and will affect buying decisions, i will return to printing instructions.

Wasn’t able to watch it with the sound on but I was able to read all the subtitles and thought it was great as far as instruction videos go. I actually like it more than the printed.

Glad to hear that the plastic corner protectors are being considered. It definitely would have helped with my figure's box.

I can understand if a damaged shipping box (and subsequent figure box) has people ordering from an online shop, instead of direct. I don't think anyone would stop from collecting the line because of this, though. Ironically enough, I've received orders from one place in particular that uses bubble-wrap, wrapped around the shipper box and the items have arrived in great shape. I thought it was nuts, at first, but it works.

View attachment 530494
Scan this and watch. Feedbacks are welcome. Some mistakes like Phase Rifle instead of Phaser Rifle. We will finalize it this week.

More detail instructions and insights for the coming figure.

I think paper instruction manuals is waste of money, resources, and eventually became garbage one day.
Fantastic idea with this video. Significantly better than written instructions.

Just seeing how the figure is designed and the joints move is wonderful.

Thanks for including this, Nanjin.

...By the way, mine didn't come with the autograph card of the Enterprise E that Michael Crawford showed in his review. Are all figures supposed to get one?
I just double-checked and I didn't receive the autograph card, either.

Loving this figure, regardless. So excited for this line to hit warp speed with releases.

I'm now questioning other pre-orders that I've made prior to receiving Data (other manufacturer lines) and have a little regret, as I want to make sure I've got the space and funds for EXO-6 Star Trek figures.

This sculpt is 1/6 Brent Spiner as Data.

FC Data a.jpg

HT stopped using real shipper boxes years ago.
I just double-checked and I didn't receive the autograph card, either.

Loving this figure, regardless. So excited for this line to hit warp speed with releases.

I'm now questioning other pre-orders that I've made prior to receiving Data (other manufacturer lines) and have a little regret, as I want to make sure I've got the space and funds for EXO-6 Star Trek figures.

This sculpt is 1/6 Brent Spiner as Data.

View attachment 530520
Look at the bottom side of the black tray.

42DF590E-B645-488C-97A0-FDE705315F13.jpeg
9F536B9F-261C-48B3-80C6-F7048B2D8826.jpeg

Finally unboxed. Very impressed. The only niggle is the shoulders are very firm and don’t sit very comfortably but that aside, it’s an excellent figure and I’m stoked to have him. The detail and paint work is excellent. And the love that has gone into Data shows…

I’m also aware Picard is missing his hand haha

The more I look at Data, the more impressed I get. Pictures really don’t do him justice and to me, the sculpt really nails the likeness down. It’s a big commitment, but if Exo-6 can sustain this level of quality, I’d be in for the long haul.

Back