EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210703_153444.thumb.jpg.a62bb2174e0ee61c4d3b7334d9e58d9e.jpg

When you put Data next to Kirk, Data's paint looks even more impressive. Data's skin looks great, Nanjin👍

I am curious about the Queen too. My first reaction was to pass and save my money for other figures since I do not really collect statues and while she was a good villain she was not one I saw as a must have but FC Data came out so good I am now 50/50 on the Queen. Before Dara came out I was definitely passing on her. It will come down to cost, look and pose of the statue and whether or not there are other EXO figures I need to hold my hobby budget for.

Came into my home office this morning, where I had quickly set up Data yesterday, and I think he looks even more impressive today.

It's the little things that captured my attention even more. That slight neck forward design on the figure really works out well. The uniform on the slim body really is more to scale. The hands poses/sculpts, the paint apps, even the tiny communication pin. This is a case where the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.

Exciting times to be a Star Trek collector, my friends.

Nanjin, I've mentioned this previously but when we eventually get TMP Kirk I'd prefer his captain's jumpsuit to his admiral's outfit, so he's more consistent with the rest of the crew.

But I wouldn't say no to both!

tumblr_mivbafmRui1rz91llo1_1280.jpg
Covid has slowed down my uniform commissions. I still only have Rand. Realistically, I'm thinking Admiral Kirk, the Captain's Chair, and Ilia might be as much as we can hope for as far as TMP goes but I will take what I can get. My only pitch would be optional bases based on decking that can be adjoined to the chair so that you can display related figures in a mini diorama.

Came into my home office this morning, where I had quickly set up Data yesterday, and I think he looks even more impressive today.

It's the little things that captured my attention even more. That slight neck forward design on the figure really works out well. The uniform on the slim body really is more to scale. The hands poses/sculpts, the paint apps, even the tiny communication pin. This is a case where the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.

Exciting times to be a Star Trek collector, my friends.
„where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts“ is a phrase Spock used in the TOS episode „The Galileo 7“.

So I took off Data’s head and now am having issues with getting the undershirt to sit right. Anyone have any tips? I don’t want to do anything to damage the rank pips.

Edit: got it. Kind of tough. Not sure if I’ll do that again or at least not very often.

Last edited:
since
Seems like Data successfully putting smiles on the friends faces.

A good start and FC Data is providing us with insights on what to improve and/or refine in all phases. Data takes the lead in showing us the short coming from proto procedure to delivery

If you do like FC Data, then please share on whatever platform that you believe can help EXO-6 expand will be greatly appreciated.

Word of Mouth will do EXO-6 lots of good.
Done!

Not gonna lie- I wish that’s where the line would have started. The TNG outfits are more iconic.

I’m sure there are reasons for starting with First Contact though. It hadn’t even occurred to me before receiving it that it’s the films 25th Anniversary.

Back