EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually feel like we have been given a rough outline/roadmap. We have the Captain series which has been stated to include the Captains and at least one crew member and then we have ?regular? releases for each series (TOS, TNG, DS9, etc). It sounds like each of those series will operate independently of each other which is why I think we have been warned to choose wisely because it is not being released with the mindset of most people collecting every single line. Lastly, it sounds like Nanjin is contemplating a few different sublimes if he thinks there is enough interest to do them. Some of what I posted could be wrong but that is what my understanding is as far as the game plan or roadmap. We also know this is for a limited time so we can make a lot of logical guess on what we might be getting.

Another company that I like and have been collecting is Asmus. Sometimes you know a few figures ahead with them and sometimes you don?t.

I think everyone has the right to ask for more information but I do not believe we have a right to demand it or even expect it.
Very much like what you said. I do think I gave out a lot more info than anyone in the industry. Just wait and see if EXO-6 can deliver what I said.

Look at MCU. They market each marvels franchise individually, with coordinated release schedule for Infinity War. They didn't care about one movie's sales but the entire MUC grand total. I don't care individual sales but annual production quantities.

Look at what the Star Trek franchise is doing now. They branched out to different series ?all at once? or overlapping each other. One series spear heading another. Classic Trek characters came to support and connect the new and the old series together and form a bigger universe.

EXO-6 is a Trek specific brand. EXO-6's fate is closely tide to the Trek franchise. Doing the same is only natural.

I have said for many years. I seriously believe this is the ONLY way to remedy Trek vs Trek. Trek franchise is doing exactly what I said back in 2014.

But whether Trek franchise can have a successful result is another subject matter.

The above is actually behind the scene of EXO-6. I think about these stuffs all the time.

In regards to figures, EXO-6 doesn't need to explore new Trek to achieve favorable results.

EXO-6 is a show. Relax and buy some popcorn on the way in. Get comfortable and enjoy the show.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

nanjin has given himself and his company its own "five year mission" window to produce as many figures as he can and then that is likely it.
Yes. I have a time limit. A clear and defined objective with an end date for 1/6 Trek, or at least a conclusion of my 1/6 Trek venture.

I have mentioned I want to build a school for the physical disables. I have to accomplish this before I head to another galaxy.

I passed the stage of thinking how much time I have, but how much time I have Left.

EXO-6 will move fast under my lead. There's no ?Wait and See? in my playbook. I don't have the luxury, and I am petty sure all possible outcomes already considered. Is matter of Execution of The Plan.

BTW, beside the Captains, i was informed this morning that a few major Trek characters are about ready for marketing phase.

First Contact kick-off did very well, Data and Picard did a return touch down, and we have the ball again in mid field. Offense team is on the field now, and I am the Quarterback. Let's see if we can score another Touch Down with this coming captain. I will also go for 2 so the wait and see will have even more difficulties to catch up.

The further EXO-6 left them behind, the better it is for future release by maximizing the potential of next pre-sale. EXO-6 need to prove Wait and See is a mistake. This is the objective for First Contact. This also means the coming figures must be really good in order for those Wait and See to have any regrets.

I am sharing my mental thoughts here at SSF. Maybe difficult to understand for the time being, but by September 8, things should be very clear.

Last edited:
EXO-6 Kirk(s) will be amazing. Rest assure Trek fans from all series (except one) will be grateful before end of the year.

Man, I've got 5 detolfs and that's it... and you have even more Vittsjos as well? That must be a lot of dolls. And a lot of dusting in those open-air shelves. I hate dusting.

Will that Shatner body we saw years ago be used?

Feel free to post any pics of upcoming figures here!
No. We have a revised version. We have used Spock1.85m = 30.9 cm as standard body' height and set others body shapes and heights according to Spock's body. This applies to shoulder width too.

Last edited:
EXO-6 is a show. Relax and buy some popcorn on the way in. Get comfortable and enjoy the show.

Great metaphor. I'm enjoying the show with a big plate of Texas nachos -- extra sharp cheddar, lots of chili peppers. They're prime Mexican reds, I hand-picked them myself. I just might die if I go a few more days without 'em.

I think Nanjin and Exo6 are doing a great job with this stuff. When have we EVER had an insider be this open about the process? Never. I'm more excited about Star Trek than I ever have been because of this upcoming deluge of product. I've been holding off on ordering many Hot Toys to make room and budget for these. I bet I'm not alone.

I'm curious about what the ONE trek show that won't get figures this year. That is gonna sting no matter who it is.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I think Nanjin and Exo6 are doing a great job with this stuff. When have we EVER had an insider be this open about the process? Never. I'm more excited about Star Trek than I ever have been because of this upcoming deluge of product. I've been holding off on ordering many Hot Toys to make room and budget for these. I bet I'm not alone.

I'm curious about what the ONE trek show that won't get figures this year. That is gonna sting no matter who it is.

I simply see this as OUR venture. This is OUR weekend hideout or playground to share our Trek geekiness.

Is OUR project just like 12 years ago when it started.

BTW, that Left Out Trek has a logical reason behind the decision, not coherent with the rest of the franchise.

Last edited:

I simply see this as OUR venture. This is OUR weekend hideout or playground to share our Trek geekiness.

Is OUR project just like 12 years ago when it started.

BTW, that Left Out Trek has a logical reason behind the decision, not coherent with the rest of the franchise.

Oh. It's probably Kelvin timeline then. If it is, I hope you guys circle back to it. I still want Kirk, Spock and Uhura from it.

Back