EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The difference is you see how important communication and updates are to provide to the people that will line your pockets.

Other companies don't give two ****s and churn out endless variants of the same characters knowing customers will pay regardless.

I only wish those same companies realised they can make even more money by producing figures of highly demanded licences as well.

Can?t wait to start seeing some pictures of the production figure!

Nanjin, quick question about shipping. Is EXO going to ship all the US orders to a location in the states and then that warehouse/location will then ship the individual figures out or is EXO shipping them out individually from overseas right out of the factory? Just curious and wanting to set realistic expectations for when it might show up at my door. Thanks!

Can?t wait to start seeing some pictures of the production figure!

Nanjin, quick question about shipping. Is EXO going to ship all the US orders to a location in the states and then that warehouse/location will then ship the individual figures out or is EXO shipping them out individually from overseas right out of the factory? Just curious and wanting to set realistic expectations for when it might show up at my door. Thanks!
EXO-6 orders will ship out individually.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Looking at some special gifts for some special friends.

After 7 years, it can be done.

Most likely a non public sale, but for the lucky few.
ac831a42fc88552e2c7250ddd61c1fbe.jpg

I don't really use Facebook but saw your post regarding Data's imminent arrival. Awesome news!

If the one on the left is what I think it is... Oh please let me be one of your special friends!

I've been asking for this for some time...

s-l400.jpg

The TOS dress uniforms would be crackin. Far superior to the TNG dress uniforms, which are bloody awful imo. I did like the style from Insurrection & Nemesis though.

EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Hmm... You are all over the place with this announcements, there is no consistency, no roadmap, no guaranties... I just don't get it.
At least QMX had a continuity and I had no problem to commit to such a policy.
Why not first finish what they (you) started with TOS... I have all QMX Star trek figures, but I am sitting on a fence with this new company until I see something resembling a plan...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Hmm... You are all over the place with this announcements, there is no consistency, no roadmap, no guaranties... I just don't get it.
Why not first finish what they (you) started with TOS... I have all QMX Star trek figures, but I am sitting on a fence with this new company until I see something resembling a plan...

Requesting my company to continue from previously release is an unreasonable request for me personally. I had ZERO control beside production and development. Why is it my responsibility? I am not here to pick up others left overs and I am not here to correct others mistakes.

Some will take a wait and see approach is also expected. That's why we move forward quickly. We are not going to wait for the wait and see and end up waiting forever and ever.

I don't need to avoid Trek vs Trek. EXO-6 needs to embrace this phenomenon to have anything done.

Michael Burnham*: ?All life is born from chaos and destruction.?

It is messy to start. But eventually order will form.

Last edited:

Requesting my company to continue from previously release is an unreasonable request for me personally. I am not here to pick up others left overs and I am not here to correct others mistakes.

Some will take a wait and see approach is also expected. We are on track.

I don't need to avoid Trek vs Trek. EXO-6 needs to embrace this phenomenon to have anything done.

OK, that is your decision to make of course.
But it troubles me somewhat that you insist to distance yourself so much from QMX when you were the driving force behind it for so long, and a fierce advocate for them on this forum not so long ago.

Nathan never gets it. What a shocker. I think it's Nathan's responsibility to shut his yapper.

OK, that is your decision to make of course.
But it troubles me somewhat that you insist to distance yourself so much from QMX when you were the driving force behind it for so long, and a fierce advocate for them on this forum not so long ago.

Lol quite the opposite actually

EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Nathan never gets it. What a shocker. I think it's Nathan's responsibility to shut his yapper.

Errr... That's polite...

Nevermind, been in this hobby for 15 years, heard it all by now.

Anyway, time will tell...

No man. I'm good.

That company can go to hell. Their refusal to make anything from a license like Trek speaks volumes, just like everything you post.

I don't find it all that hard to follow. We're starting off with a couple First Contact figures, then moving on to the Captains series.

And we don't get a roadmap or guarantees from any 1/6 company, so not sure why this should be any different. Although we certainly have a better idea of what's coming than we ever get from HT.

I actually feel like we have been given a rough outline/roadmap. We have the Captain series which has been stated to include the Captains and at least one crew member and then we have “regular” releases for each series (TOS, TNG, DS9, etc). It sounds like each of those series will operate independently of each other which is why I think we have been warned to choose wisely because it is not being released with the mindset of most people collecting every single line. Lastly, it sounds like Nanjin is contemplating a few different sublimes if he thinks there is enough interest to do them. Some of what I posted could be wrong but that is what my understanding is as far as the game plan or roadmap. We also know this is for a limited time so we can make a lot of logical guess on what we might be getting.

Another company that I like and have been collecting is Asmus. Sometimes you know a few figures ahead with them and sometimes you don’t.

I think everyone has the right to ask for more information but I do not believe we have a right to demand it or even expect it.

There's the official announcements and the informal conversations Nanjin has with fellow enthusiasts here. They aren't the same thing, and honestly, I don't get why people complain about someone in the business being responsive and on the boards. [emoji2368]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Back