EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing that troubles me about this plan is that it doesn't seem to take into account the amount of competent head sculpt artists, the turn around time for decent sculpts, and ensuring time for feedback on head sculpts, which are the centerpiece of any 1/6 figure. Sure, you can get someone to do a sculpt, but they aren't necessarily going to be great or even home runs, and as previously discussed, I'm not crazy about this Picard hs. Those take time and, to be honest, usually require feedback and adjustments to get a [emoji817] sculpt. I'm just not sure you can pump out this many quality sculpts as quickly as the business model is looking for. But I guess time will tell. I look forward to whatever is on the horizon, wherever it takes this fine fleet.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I agree that the head sculpt is THE key to a figure. It can lift a so-so figure, whereas a great all around figure with a head sculpt that is lacking can bring it down.

And as for "Q" in a Starfleet uniform, that is an insult to all serving in Starfleet! :lecture

The only thing that troubles me about this plan is that it doesn't seem to take into account the amount of competent head sculpt artists, the turn around time for decent sculpts, and ensuring time for feedback on head sculpts, which are the centerpiece of any 1/6 figure. Sure, you can get someone to do a sculpt, but they aren't necessarily going to be great or even home runs, and as previously discussed, I'm not crazy about this Picard hs. Those take time and, to be honest, usually require feedback and adjustments to get a [emoji817] sculpt. I'm just not sure you can pump out this many quality sculpts as quickly as the business model is looking for. But I guess time will tell. I look forward to whatever is on the horizon, wherever it takes this fine fleet.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Perspective. I, myself, like this Picard more than the previous one, and he fits in to my agenda.

None of the heads are rushed during sculpting except AFTER approval (additional refinements).

I am stock piling approved heads ahead of time and they will be continue to refine until they produce.

Guess friends have to wait and see. If I send out garbage, I will fail after 3-4 figures. Don't worry about the sequences. I am the one who will be responsible.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Yes. I am acting out my fantasy in real life.

Went on a journey for a believe. Jumping over giants, dodging flying bullets, but ended up at the edge of a cliff. Took a leap of faith and jump across. Successfully befriended with a Dragon, then travel back on the same route and pick up those whom I met in the years.

Build a ship then roam around the heaven that I never able to touch [emoji1787]

That?s a fantastic way to put it. I love it.

This is getting exciting. 4-5 figures a month?! Not only will I have to significantly cut down on Hot Toys and 6 inch stuff but it also means I, and probably many of us, may have to make some hard choices in terms of characters. Maybe I can only get Deep Space Nine Worf instead of TNG Worf or vice versa. Time will tell.

Nanjin, how likely is the multiple head thing for some of these characters? Data got one. I think Worf(and a handful of others) may deserve it too. I kind of want Janeway with two different hair styles but on one figure.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Can't wait for my new Picard. I was just posing the old one and his teacup handle broke. I'm definitely ready for an upgrade.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

This is getting exciting. 4-5 figures a month?! Not only will I have to significantly cut down on Hot Toys and 6 inch stuff but it also means I, and probably many of us, may have to make some hard choices in terms of characters. Maybe I can only get Deep Space Nine Worf instead of TNG Worf or vice versa. Time will tell.

Nanjin, how likely is the multiple head thing for some of these characters? Data got one. I think Worf(and a handful of others) may deserve it too. I kind of want Janeway with two different hair styles but on one figure.

Some will have 2 heads. 4-5 in a month is when they all finish together. It actually can happen as early as Feb of 2022. Because Chinese New Year, and we must have something going on in Sept this year. Add 2-3 weeks preorder time window (i might shorten pre-order time) plus 3-4 months of productions, land right on Jan Feb 2022.

Can't wait for my new Picard. I was just posing the old one and his teacup handle broke. I'm definitely ready for an upgrade.

The previous Picard and FC Picard cam tell the story of Picard.

I was just looking at my QMX Picard for the first time in awhile, and it's a much nicer sculpt than I gave it credit for at the time. Of course it still works better as an older Picard than one from TNG, so I'll be curious to see how it compares to the new sculpt when I get that one in hand...

I was just looking at my QMX Picard for the first time in awhile, and it's a much nicer sculpt than I gave it credit for at the time. Of course it still works better as an older Picard than one from TNG, so I'll be curious to see how it compares to the new sculpt when I get that one in hand...
It will be an experience. I have been looking at the previous version of Picard since 2014. When FC Picard came, took me couple days to adjust to it. I actually removed the previous Picard about a week later.

Some people say something wrong with the eyes.... that's the best part of this Picard. But this will be judged when he arrives. Shouldn't be long.

I have pre-ordered both data and picard fc... I love both but I also want the tng picard look... So I have to buy the qmx for now...

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have the QMX Picard and have the FC Picard on pre-order.

The QMX Picard is very nice. The only negatives I can find are that he is a bit too tall and the red staining on the neck, which QMX never replied to my emails on.

I think that the only other Picard I need in the collection would be a "Locutus of Borg" and I would fine. An EXO-6 TNG Picard, if better than QMX, would replace it, as well.

I have pre-ordered both data and picard fc... I love both but I also want the tng picard look... So I have to buy the qmx for now...

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
I won't buy if I am you, from an 1/6 Trek collector stand point and not as a merchant. We will also offer you an easier process in making the choice of Screen simulated command burgundy or Set Accurate color like the previous release Picard. You don't have a TNG Picard, you won't have to make that hard choice.

Last edited:

I won't buy if I am you, from an 1/6 Trek collector stand point and not as a merchant. We will also offer you an easier process in making the choice of Screen simulated command burgundy or Set Accurate color like the previous release Picard. You don't have a TNG Picard, you won't have to make that hard choice.

I'll be waiting for your TNG Picard! I never picked up the QMX, so am looking forward to your release.

Can't wait to see what that looks like!
That Picard will use before Locutus era as reference.

I believe the enjoyment of FC Picard will be significantly increased with those who have any version of TNG Picard.

FC TNG Picard needs TNG Picard to show the impact that the character suffered from the Borg. He needs a comparison to show his rage. FC Picard was doing everything he told people not to do in the event First Contact. When Captain Ahab was labed on him, Picard then realized what he had became.

From peace era of Starfleet to the time of the dominion war and the borg, the uniforms reflect this change of era in Trek history perfectly.

EXO-6 figures have Trek historic archers.

I am really enjoying this Trek life [emoji16]

Last edited:

I'm a sucker for the TNG crew and uniforms. Really looking forward to seeing at least one before the end of the year.
Lots of experiences had been gained in those few years, and spent time to investigate the previous Picard issue. More importantly, I have THE amazing Janitor Tailor now. My new version will take some steps forward, and which is a natural progression (if not, I am beyond Stupidity)

I did proposed to the licensor for a product line which allows previously released Picard to be modified to EXO-6 version at a minimum cost. But the proposal was turned down. Therefore, I have no choice but to make my Trek as Head Turners. My new trek MUST out perform ALL previously releases.

The situation dictates the above tactics. But the end results are still ?the best Trek in Sector Zero One.?

Last edited:
Wish I had more money for figures, but I've got everything invested in 2x4 lumber right now. When I cash out, I should be able to buy every figure released though.

Back