EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Voyager, who does everybody want to go with their Janeway? I want the EMH doctor, 7 of 9, Tuvok, Chakotay and B'Lanna Torres in that order.

No offense to Paris, Kim and Neelix but I think they're too boring for figure treatment. Now if you have a Paris that comes with a helm station, well...then we could talk.[emoji6]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Well we already know Sisko is going to be wearing the FC-style uniform, so a haired sculpt wouldn't really fit with that since he was sporting the shaved head by that point.

Although I suppose if Nanjin ever releases Chakotay in his VOY uniform we could switch out that head with Sisko's for a S1-S2 look...
You're right. It wouldn't make canonical sense. Still I would love the second sculpt just to have different display options.

Speaking of Voyager, who does everybody want to go with their Janeway? I want the EMH doctor, 7 of 9, Tuvok, Chakotay and B'Lanna Torres in that order.

No offense to Paris, Kim and Neelix but I think they're too boring for figure treatment. Now if you have a Paris that comes with a helm station, well...then we could talk.[emoji6]

I like many of your pics for Voyager (not, perhaps, in your order). I’d actually skip Tuvok for Neelix, as he’s a far more interesting character rather than another Vulcan.

I like many of your pics for Voyager (not, perhaps, in your order). I?d actually skip Tuvok for Neelix, as he?s a far more interesting character rather than another Vulcan.
I think Neelix and Tuvok could work but as their not as popular, I would expect a small run on both. I find Neelix dull but I think Tuvok is the second best Vulcan character after Spock so he's a fave of mine.

I hope we get all of them so everybody can pick their favorite. We just need to expect that while we will probably get like 3 Picard and 5 Kirks, we may only get one Tuvok(or whomever) and order quickly so as not to miss out.

Please don't let this be like Mcfarlane and DC:

Endless Batmen with the odd other character.
I think with this line, it's a little more warranted. But I think we can trust that Nanjin and Exo-6 know we want lots of free in addition to Kirk, Spock, and Picard. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

I think Neelix and Tuvok could work but as their not as popular, I would expect a small run on both. I find Neelix dull but I think Tuvok is the second best Vulcan character after Spock so he's a fave of mine.

Have to agree. I was not a big VOY fan but always really loved Tim Russ's portrayal of Tuvok and that very slight swagger he seemed to give the character. And I'd frankly be much more interested in having a Tuvok figure than Seven.

Re: EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Captain Sisko has a special place for me.

?Because I can live with it.?

I know I will love this Sisko.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
cc426b12a071b3e68c81c40af8b18744.jpg

Last edited:
You will love them.
I think we might even edge out everyone's female heads production paintup.

When you posted that figure image of the concept for Janeway(Not yours, someone elses), with the stern face and smiling face and three swap out hairstyles, i was all in. My wife said : "YES! We will be ordering that when it's put up!"

Sisko is going to the most bad-ass 1/6 Trek Captain. FC Picard won't even come close in this respect in terms of the ?Theme.?

I can't wait. I know you said you were going to try and avoid costume overlaps, but my 2 cents is that the bald Sisko with the "In The Pale Moonlight" FC costume(And under vest), is my ideal look. I don't have as much money to throw at these things as i used to, unfortunately, and FC Data isn't a figure i 100% need, but i have just PO'd Picard on your site, as i don't want to miss out, and would rather buy with you than anywhere else just to maximise your profits rather than resellers.
I have no interest in TOS releases(And i am sure i am not speaking for everyone), but i can't wait for Janeway, Sisko and Archer. And Nog. And Kira. And Dax. And Bashir. And Garak.

Here for a couple of comments since Nanjin and Exo-6 read this:

-That new Picard looks great. I wasn't sure I needed a second one until I saw the proto pics. So realistic! And I love the different vest options.

-I want to add another vote for 2 H eadsculpts for Sisko. I want bald and hair version sculpts. Data got 2 heads. Why not the Defiant's captain?

As was said earlier, if he was in his original uniform, perhaps two heads. But if he's in the FC style tunic, only the bald look would make sense. But also, as you say, and because we know Nanjin is reading these comments, for myself, i bet that headsculpts would also sell. We all know the part out sites sell heads, but we have also yet to see an OE manufacturer selling factory made heads separately. It's probably a pipe dream.

Bad-ass Sisko for the win. This is the only version I'm interested in.

View attachment 512772

Yep. This is my Sisko.

I love the hi-res images of Picard. He looks absolutely fantastic IMHO. The ribbed grey shoulder section looks appropriately clean and clear at this scale, to my eyes. I think EXO-6 is going to create a LOT of sought-after figures well into the future.

I love the hi-res images of Picard. He looks absolutely fantastic IMHO. The ribbed grey shoulder section looks appropriately clean and clear at this scale, to my eyes. I think EXO-6 is going to create a LOT of sought-after figures well into the future.

I think the one thing all of us here knows is that in-hand, a 1/6 figure is never as blown out as it appears on a computer monitor. Standing 12" tall in total, it always looks better than a head, blown up to over 12" high on a computer monitor will. I have faith in Nanjin and his creative and manufacturing team.

Back