EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they ship this out to you based only on a small preorder deposit or did you pay for this in full ?

Paid in full. Requested cancelation twice. Both requests went unanswered. Received a shipping notification two weeks later.

It's not the end of the world. I can pass the figure on to someone who wants it more than I do, and spend the money on something else. But the lack of customer service is a huge red flag. Even a simple "orders cannot be canceled" or an auto-response email saying "due to high volume of inquiries, response times are greater than two weeks."

I wish Nanjin and Exo-6 all the best, but this sort of thing will sink a small business very quickly.

Wondering if the TMP two-pack will now be a TMP three-pack with hippy McCoy added...
No, not waiting for McCoy. TMP must go out of the door as soon as they are done because we have no room to store them, and the fire department can shut us down without warning for 2 weeks.

2 weeks can kill our production.

No, not waiting for McCoy. TMP must go out of the door as soon as they are done because we have no room to store them, and the fire department can shut us down without warning for 2 weeks.

Ready and waiting to purchase sir 👍🏻

Am I missing this bearded McCoy sculpt somewhere? I havent seen anything here or on Facebook.

On Nanjin's Facebook:

Nanjin Tam

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 5 hrs ·

From our MSRP, it is not difficult to guess we are running our operation like VOY where we need to be self-sufficient, and allocate all power in propulsion and life support.
Sharing an annoucement poster that I am working on.
We are delaying TMP release because of various reasons. Most important of all, there is an definitive upgrade of this release. We have assigned our top tailor to be responsible (sourcing usually done by the assistant of the responsible personnel).
TMP will make some disturbance because of this upgrade.
Note: We are only improving the TMP release qualities and NOT quantities.
Oh, the hint is obvious and don't need further explanation.

11212.jpg

I still would have preferred a TMP McCoy in his medical outfit, but after seeing the awesome new bearded sculpt there's no way I could resist getting it now.
Medical outfit is my choice as well. The disco suit is too novelty and niche for me and only appears for a brief moment.

NanJin,
Are TMP all going direct from EXO to individual buyers ?
Or are some/all going to vendors like Sideshow ?

On Nanjin's Facebook:

Nanjin Tam

star_filled_24_fds-gray-70.png
Favourites · 5 hrs ·

From our MSRP, it is not difficult to guess we are running our operation like VOY where we need to be self-sufficient, and allocate all power in propulsion and life support.
Sharing an annoucement poster that I am working on.
We are delaying TMP release because of various reasons. Most important of all, there is an definitive upgrade of this release. We have assigned our top tailor to be responsible (sourcing usually done by the assistant of the responsible personnel).
TMP will make some disturbance because of this upgrade.
Note: We are only improving the TMP release qualities and NOT quantities.
Oh, the hint is obvious and don't need further explanation.

View attachment 574239
I take the “hint” to mean Kirks uniform will change its color . The tailor is mentioned.

Back