EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how it seems like Nanjin is producing the figures first and then rolling out a pre-order and getting them out to us soon after. That was nice with the QMX Trek releases too. I wish other companies could do the same.

It would be cool to have an engineering station with L-CARS lit up and be able to display, Data, Geordi and basically any other figure there.

ustv-star-trek-the-next-generation-cast-levar-burton-1.jpg

Wonder when the pre-order for Data will go up. In spite of some reservations I am excited to get the figure.

EXO-6 "Star Trek" 1/6 Line

Hope it doesn?t happen but Stay tuned for the year long tease
Of Half a 1/6 sculpt or a picture of a shirt sleeves . Ha ,HA

I know you personally for a long time. I even delivered figures to you and bought you lunches. The funny thing is, you are the one who love to see me fail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[URL=https://www.directupload.net] [/URL]

Nanjin, there is a guy on facebook named Marco Prunotto who transformed your QMx Kirk head sculpt into a sculpt with "real" hair. I think he used Shatner`s original toupee to make it look like in the 1st and 2nd seasons of TOS.

Looks amazing! I know you do not have Shatner's original rug at hand, but can you do this, too, please? And not only for Kirk, but for all other TOS characters?

Marco did a wonderful work. The Kirk is total craftsmanship, production can not possibly come anywhere close.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's incredible work, but it probably took him multiple days to root and style just right. And honestly I find short rooted hair on male figures kind of distracting anyway, no matter how well done.

It would be awesome on a larger 1/3 statue though, like we see with the JND Joker.

Yeah that's incredible work, but it probably took him multiple days to root and style just right. And honestly I find short rooted hair on male figures kind of distracting anyway, no matter how well done.

It would be awesome on a larger 1/3 statue though, like we see with the JND Joker.

Maintenance and climates could post some problems.

Marco Kirk mod is an Art piece itself. Someday this Marco Kirk head will worth thousands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I’ve seen work from that Marco guy on Facebook. He definitely has talent. I’m not one for rooted hair on male characters though.

Back