EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am anxious too! I only have a fair influence on these timings.

I focus in development and production. There is where I can do the best for 1/6 trek.

EXO-6 functions like Starfleet [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Got the email today with the hint to the first EXO-6 Trek release. Looks to be a TNG movie figure or a later season DS9 character based on the hint. My guess is Data from First Contact.

With their being multiple undershirt colors shown I could see the first “wave” of figures so to speak being from the TNG films after Generations.

I hope it isn't TNG movie figures, personally, for variety's sake. I'd rather DS9 have those uniforms, and TNG stick to their series look. But I'd be very surprised to see them launch with DS9...unless the plan is to do each of the Captains first.

We'll see, I guess.

I hope it isn't TNG movie figures, personally, for variety's sake. I'd rather DS9 have those uniforms, and TNG stick to their series look. But I'd be very surprised to see them launch with DS9...unless the plan is to do each of the Captains first.

We'll see, I guess.
DS9 is great, but I don’t see starting a line there personally. I personally would prefer just TNG if we’re going to get characters from that versus the TNG movies, but I’ll take what I can get.

I have not had a chance yet but I wanted to congratulate my friend Nanjin on this endeavor.

After the falling of the QMX ordeal I was disheartened, I felt that there must not just be a market for Trek, even though in my heart I do believe there is.

When Nanjin sent out his survey I answered with a bit of frustration all of those questions. I knew also how down he was about the QMX situation and I just felt that there's no way he could bounce back into anything official. I was certain we'd see him privately explore a figure here another because you just can't separate Trek from the man, the two will forever be intertwined.

Looking a the site, the team and resources you put together, securing the license and your passion and dedication to this it's truly truly impressive. Its actually exemplary. Thanks Nanjin for not giving up on these figures, one thing I can promise Capitan as that I'll boldly go where you go, if you make a Trek figure, I will be buying it. Bottom line.

Congrats and thanks again!

Back