EXCLUSIVE TROOPER HELMET UP NOW!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Got mine. These will go VERY fast. I have the blue, red, and yellow helms all on order. :rock

Re: re

Signed up and got mine. Phew!

Anyone know do we get charged now or close to ship date like SSC?

Re: re Its still available

Well just ordered it - 30/07 1930GMT so I guess news hasn't reached everyone yet.

Slightly annoyed that I didn't receive any notification as a Hyperspace member - thought I might get the heads up - thank goddness for the board - just glad I didn't delay checking the posts until tomorrow - I'm sure it will be gone by then.

Cheers

Andy

I passed since I have the other 2 on order and I would rather had them produce a helm that had more screen time than 1/2 a second.

Since I missed the other two I grabbed one of these. Sunday after midnight and they're still available. They'll be gone in the morning when they go up for general sale.

There are only 70 of these left in stock as of 12:47 A.M. EST Sunday morning. No way these make it to general sale on Monday.

How do you know how many are left?

You can order as many of these as you want, so try adding 99 to your cart. The system will then tell you how many are left for you to buy. 46 are left now.

To order this now, do you have to become a Hyperspace member and pay the $19.99 starit away?

:help :help

WG :lvader

To order this now, do you have to become a Hyperspace member and pay the $19.99 starit away?

Yes, $19.99 for international residents and $39.99 for the U.S. Non-Hyperspace members will be able to order tomorrow, but I seriously doubt any will still be available considering I just checked and only 39 are left.

That didn't take long. Hopefully I'll be able to use this helmet to fund some future purchase.

Re

But after paying for the 10 and receiving it and reselling it on Ebay for:-

10 x $750 = $7500

What a genius. Cha Chink $$$$$:lol

Back