exclusive Predator maquette on ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rogueboy said:
But still not worth the price IMO ;)...

Agreed. It's worth much more. $1,000 is a steal for this piece, since the CM version will be $2,000. Easily the most impressive Sideshow piece ever produced, IMO.

I think the Alien Warrior 1:1 will give it a run for its money, but I don't have the room for that one.

rogueboy said:
But still not worth the price IMO ;)...

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS!!!!!

71431_press01-001.jpg

88th division said:
I just read my e-mail. I had a watch on this and it said it sold for $1400.00 one bidder.

A bidder with zero feedback. I hope the seller gets paid because that'd be a pretty decent profit.

Chicky said there were very few cancellations of this piece. Who cancelled?
I know I came close, but everytime I looked at the pictures I changed my mind.

I cancelled.....When the Lurtz PF Figure was announced earlier this year...I really wanted that...and unfortunately when you are feeding a family, and with all the rest of lifes expenses...I couldn't justify spending $1350USD + shipping (on Lurtz..), + GST +Import duties... in what was originally going to be about a 4-5 month period, that was until Lurtz got put back a couple of months...and, we even don't really know when this will ship yet.( It was supposed to be by now :rolleyes: )...If I would have know THAT before I cancelled...I may have kept the Predator, but too late now!:sick

I agree 1k on this piece is as close to a steal as you can get on something in that price range. It was most impressive at SDCC last year.

Here's a couple shots I took.

I was lucky enough to have my waitlist for the Predator maquette exclusive fulfilled 2-3 months ago. Put my name on the list the week after they sold out. Can't wait for this beauty, clearly worth the 1K IMO.

Iconic pose, and changeable head. Now that's an exclusive that lives up to the title.

This is one of the only "cool" things I passed on. I still think the price is too high. I feel I'm better off getting the 1:1 bust for the money. Its a great statue but with all the new stuff coming I just have to pass. Its very tempting.

Has Anyone gotten a waitlist order notice within the last few days? When did you get on the list?

Back