exclusive Predator maquette on ebay!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88th division

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Starting bid $1400.00!!! BIN is $1500.00!!! And he has people interested!!!
I'm glad I did not cancel mine. A grand is hard enough, but $1500.00 !!!!!!

Interest isn't the same as selling....us Europeans will have to pay a big VAT-tax bonus at Sideshow, so maybe there just asking....

You better wait for the waitlist.....

When is this shipping? Already have a grands worth on the way this week. Another grand would be a killer.:D

Bullseye said:
When is this shipping? Already have a grands worth on the way this week. Another grand would be a killer.:D
Didn't you hear? It shipping tomorrow :devil . Don't worry, eating is overrated :D.

Fast, but you know Sideshow: sell out doesn't really mean sell out. There will be cancellations.....

rogueboy said:
Fast, but you know Sideshow: sell out doesn't really mean sell out. There will be cancellations.....

God I hope you're right... I put my name down on the wait list on November 1st.... We'll see.

Well, it looks like April then.

I have been waiting for a Predator statue for so long, it's almost painful, but alas, one more month...one more month.

sideshowpdx said:
God I hope you're right... I put my name down on the wait list on November 1st.... We'll see.

I hope so too. I put my name down in the wait list on January 8th of this year. I chose the FLEXPAY option of the Exclusive edition of course. :naughty

It looks like this auction is off of eBay, and I don't think it was supposed to end until tomorrow (I could be wrong). Does anyone know if this sold? Just curious...

I know that I'll probably never sell mine, but that it still good to know...

Ack!! No cancellations??? ::loses all hope of PME:::sick

So, is there a certain timeframe when cancellations REALLY start rolling in? Like, the week it is shipping?

Chicky said:
There has been very few cancellations of this item. Congratualtions to all that pre-ordered!

So when will it ship? I just paid the 2nd installment. :naughty

Back