• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Exclusive PF's in the UK!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
Red Skull EX, boxed up in brown shipper - £240
Indy EX, boxed up in brown shipper - £225
Modern Thing , on display but still have box and shipper - £205 ono

All prices include postage.

If anyone is offering trades I'm looking out for items that I foolishly missed out on, I'd certainly love the Iron Man Classic Maquette (EX ;)) and if anyone wants to get rid of their Black Queen AH when they get it (again EX ;))

Oooh and I'd love a Bowen Juggernaut, I'm still waiting for SS to do a proper one :(

As for Grey Hulk, there have been a few bites, and I'm going to keep it strictly trade at the moment, for something of equal value, maybe a Venom 1:1 bust :D

Al

Last edited:
Yes mate Parcelforce, 48 or maybe 24 for Indy & Skull as they're reasonably weighted....maybe a slower service for sodding big Thing, though I'm open to recommendations of better shipping companies in the UK.

Last edited:
Come on peeps, prices negotiable will accept Paypal if you cover the fees (gift payment) or BT.

Need to clear space......for more Sideshow stuff!! :confused:

Back