Exclusive Grievous PF Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Exclusive Grievous Picture Thread

damn that thing looks awsome mate! i hate you:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I love reading posts like these.

I never noticed that tube that comes out of the bottom of his neck before... The more I look at Grievous, the more I think he was one of the best designs of the PT.

The design is really impressive and as it stands the chest sac really glows with the light its it...so does the tubing out of his neck and around the back. I really like it much more than I thought I would. I always wanted one but was never really was able to see one in person, I just liked the size and feel of the exclusive. Now that I actually have one....its worth every dime.

Looks like the right one should go something like this to look like Mike's.....Only thing is, you can't tell there is anything wrong unless you compare it to someone else's, especially with the cape on. I have super OCD and I wouldn't sweat that one, buddy.

I must have an amazing amount of OCD then because if I saw pics of the peg bent I wouldn't be able to sleep until I fixed it. :lol

An old pic of mine. Not the best but maybe it can help.

P3040395.jpg

Grevious Ex is 450.00 buy now on eBay! Any members who need it grab it fast!!!! Trying to give a heads up for a member! Quick before it sells out!!!!! Buy buy buy! It's not mine, I'm not selling my own but letting anyone knows who may want this at a good price!

Wow gone in 5 mins since I checked yesterday. Did anyone here get it?

Thanks guys! I'll post some pics for sure. He should be here by the end of next week :impatient: :lol

And thanks for the welcome! :)

Time to get rid of those crappy 12" figs :monkey1

Or maybe tell Cass that you need more space for you collectibles :lol

Time to get rid of the dog and cats..................only joking i have to dog's there gggreat :lol

Grievous arrived last week :blissy
Unfortunately there was a loose piece in the little box with his head and upper body. What's the best way to fix this? Can I use super glue or do I need some special glue? :panic:

Last edited:
Back