Exclusive Grievous in 3-5 Days!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Grievous fan either, his character in the movie felt too much like he was there just for filler to make it longer and get Obi-Wan off Coruscant so Anakin could go all sith. But this figure was too awesome to pass up.

SolidLiquidFox said:
the sculpt is obviously very nice...lots of technical detail went into this piece.

too bad I just don't care for the movie version of Grievous. :monkey3

That's pretty much where I was on this piece. I almost ordered it, but in the end I just didn't like the character as he just felt like a "throw in" bad guy.

Last edited:
carbo-fation said:
Still not here yet!!!!:emperor :emperor :monkey2
are you waiting for the exclusive or regular.
ive seen enough of the regular version to last a lifetime
i want pictures of the cape!!!......please someone post a pic.:monkey2

tomandshell said:
Mine doesn't say "shipping soon" and hasn't even been pre-authorized yet. I might as well move to Europe!!! :D

lol sorry tom, thats a bummer. im sure you'll get anakin and grievous the same day next week and you will do some cartwheels in the front yard.

:chew :chew

lcummins said:
I'm in Texas and mine shipped last night!!! The strange thing is the pre-charge only showed up today!!! :confused:

That's good news, actually! Usually the pre-charge is a few days before shipping, so not seeing that on my CC has bummed me out. The fact that it might ship anyway is encouraging.

hairlesswookiee said:
lol sorry tom, thats a bummer. im sure you'll get anakin and grievous the same day next week and you will do some cartwheels in the front yard.

:chew :chew

Actually, I already got my Anakin. But I am much more excited about the PFs, and much more stressed about individually numbered items.

I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled this morning.:monkey4

Still went to work for an hour to wait but he didn't show up by noon and I needed to go get my meds :monkey3

But my friend said he'd bring him to me after work so I need to wait another 3 hours :chew

Can't check my CC right now but I'm hoping I've been preauthed so he can arrive next week. I'm really looking forward to adding my third PF piece.

SolidLiquidFox said:
the sculpt is obviously very nice...lots of technical detail went into this piece.

too bad I just don't care for the movie version of Grievous. :monkey3

I was set to pull the trigger too, and then I saw ROTS. :eek:

the Doctor said:
are you waiting for the exclusive or regular.
ive seen enough of the regular version to last a lifetime
i want pictures of the cape!!!......please someone post a pic.:monkey2

I am waiting for the exclusive. My Fedex guy usually comes early around 9:00AM but it's already 4PM and he still hasn't come yet. On the Fedex Website, it says "on transit."

carbo-fation said:
I am waiting for the exclusive. My Fedex guy usually comes early around 9:00AM but it's already 4PM and he still hasn't come yet. On the Fedex Website, it says "on transit."

Click on the "details" link and see if it says "Out for delivery". If so it will be there today. If not, then another day.

Back