EXCELLENT parts for Indy customs !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EXCELLENT find Mike, this will really help to make for some STELLAR Toht customs...I'll be using this figure FOR sure!!!

And the open umbrella to go with Henry is another HUGE bonus!

:gun

yup.. there are a handull of differences between this one and Toht's actual jacket... but the overall quality is just so much better it could off set the fine details ( shoulder seam, cuff button configuration etc)... I was thinking of possibly using it and adding the snow dusting to the shoulders ( to distract you from the lack of the correct shoulder seam) and make a small Raven Bar door way to pose him with... even better would be to build a custom mongolian thug to stand behind him :)

Anyone seeing any celebs in the headsculpts?

DiD is on fire with their last few previews, their headsculpts have really steppped up.

Well, obviously the first one is Robert Knepper aka T-Bag from Prison Break. He already had a Nazi fig made of him, I wonder what the deal with that is.

The second sculpt, I'm not quite sure, I know I've seen him somewhere before though.

the second sculpt is fashioned after a German actor named Sebastian Koch... he was in the films 'Stauffenberg' and 'Black Book' and portrayed an SD officer..

Black Book is an awesome film. I thought one of them looked a bit like Daniel Craig.

I was thinking Daniel Craig too! These figures are amazing, truly in a different league from Sideshow's 1/6 line. Makes me sad. If the Indy line was coming out looking like this stuff if would sell out super fast.
-where can you buy DID?

Wow, I can't believe I missed this until now. Just made my purchase at Store-rooms. $90 shipped and no tax. This really shows how far Sideshow (with the notable exception of Trevor) has slacked behind the other 1/6 companies in quality and innovation. It's confusing because Sideshow could be more successful if they wanted to. Unfortunately, they think raising prices on products with smaller edition sizes while doing the bare minimum for each figure will increase profits when they are actually driving away customers and sitting on unsold product.

Last edited:
Wow, I can't believe I missed this until now. Just made my purchase at Store-rooms. $90 shipped and no tax. This really shows how far Sideshow (with the notable exception of Trevor) has slacked behind the other 1/6 companies in quality and innovation. It's confusing because Sideshow could be more successful if they wanted to. Unfortunately, they think raising prices on products with smaller edition sizes while doing the bare minimum for each figure will increase profits when they are actually driving away customers and sitting on unsold product.

$90 shipped? How? Where? It's $90 on their site before shipping.

Hey Wor-Gar, they offer free shipping. I have ordered from them before and the items arrived in about a week. Infact, I just received an e-mail tonight that my order has shipped.

Glad I could help. :) I have ordered from them on their ebay store in additon to their website and they definitely provide good service.

Last edited:
Back