EXCELLENT parts for Indy customs !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! He out Tohts Toht. I wonder how black that jacket will be in person though.

80068-44.jpg

Sideshow...look and learn. This is how it's done right.

That's INSANE!

It's totally TOHT's outfit! You could basically buy the SS sculpt and this and have an awesome Toht.

I want that overcoat!

I want that umbrella!

I'm gonna get this just so I can make a full melty Toht!!!!!

It almost looks like you could just plug Toht's head on that figure and call it a day.

Isn't this pretty much the same outfit as the Gestapo?

thumb_1251373499wC63.jpg

thumb_1251373576LyMJ.jpg

But Toht doesn't smoke. At least not until the end of the film. :lol

:D

No, but this fig is full of great parts for other customs.

And even if the cuff belts are wrong, that overcoat just rocks so hard!

Like I said, get this and pop on Toht's melty head and you have another excellent -- even better -- TOHT!

Hopefully it will cost less than $90 for a second Toht.

Yep, this definitely looks like Toht fodder. I wonder if the coat is gonna be more of a greenish brown than black though.

Regardless, I can use that suit for sure.

Looking again at the buckle and lining, the coat definitely has a greenish brown tinge. Maybe a bit of black leather polish/dye could darken it up.

Yep, this definitely looks like Toht fodder. I wonder if the coat is gonna be more of a greenish brown than black though.

Regardless, I can use that suit for sure.

Yeaah, parts fodders exactly what came to mind too. That figure is perfect except when it's kept all together and none of the donor parts look like it will be wasted, like the parts of a horse at the glue factory!

:horror. The outfit is perfect for Toht. Looks great so far!!!! And great paintjob in the headsculpt.

DiD increase the levels of quality in their figures for some great prices :)

Only big issue is the lack of the seam across the shoulders in the front of the overcoat.... but I also need that cigarette case for Belloq :)

If you really wanna get nit-pciky there are several differences between this jacket and Toht's, but overall this jacket just looks so much better and hey, at least the belt isn't just chopped off! :duh

Back